Callaway Chev Comfort Golf Shoes Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely not going to win any beauty contests, but looks and sounds like a very viable option for someone looking on a tight budget looking for a solid pair of shoes.

May not be the best looking shoe choice out there, but comfort is the priority. And the price point is very good.

May not be the best looking shoe choice out there, but comfort is the priority. And the price point is very good.

Agree with this. I checked out the other colors online and some of them don't look half bad IMO.

Great review, meh on the shoes. Not impressed with two most recent offerings.

Those look 15 years old to me. I don't like where Callaway is going with any of their shoes

I bought a pair of these on a lark over the weekend, the actually look better in person. Haven't had a chance to wear them for a round yet but will likely do so this weekend.

Good job Hawkster, while not my style these definitely sound like a great "bang for the buck" offering for those that like the styling.

That's a good looking shoe for the price point, Good job Hawk.

As much as I love Callaway, I think I've only seen one shoe that I like from them. Everything else just doesn't really look that great to me.

If I was low on cash and needed some shoes I would put these well ahead of Footjoys cheaper shoes based on looks.

I buy shoes for comfort first, then style. I could wear these if the comfort is there. Price point is hard to beat.

I like that price point and actually the shoe as well. Will have to slip on a pair and see.

Thanks for reading folks.

Thanks Ryan for the review.

Aesthetically these are not calling my name (shocker I know), but if the comfort is there I can see a lot of budget concious golfers gravitating towards these.

Inexpensive and comfy? Sounds like a winner to me. I love my Del Mars and if they are on that level or better, then they are solid in my book.

Great work Ryan!

I would rock those in a heartbeat, and they sound like just what I need from what I experience with most shoes. I am going to be looking for these to try on. Great write up Ryan.

I don't know what Callaway is doing with their shoe design choices as of late. They are getting further and further down on my radar. Just really confusing and not much creative effort as compared to the rest of their apparel.

I like the price point and the warranty and comfort guarantee, but the look is a bit lacking.

Not bad for a budget conscious purchase, with most new shoes over $150

I actually like the looks of these especially the black/blue/white combo. Since they are comfy and at a good price, I will own a pair this season.

I actually like the looks of these especially the black/blue/white combo. Since they are comfy and at a good price, I will own a pair this season.

That's it.....can't partner up with you now. :D

That's it.....can't partner up with you now. :D

lol I know ya want me to wear some cowboy boots but dayuuummmm those puppies would be too hawt in the summer months :alien:

I think I found where these shoes excel.

The one thing you don't want to do around here is wear nicer/more expensive shoes early season. It's wet, muddy, and just gross in general. A pair of cheap, water resistant shoes, that you don't feel guilty about mucking up is great to have on hand. Add in the fact that I'm able to walk (my preferred way to play) without foot discomfort and I guess they serve a pretty valuable purpose.

Back