National Signing Day 2015 - Question and Thread

14 decommits + can't keep the local kids = fire Al Golden. Not sure why the Board of Trustees are keeping him around unless the buyout is big $$$.

Charlie picked a few out of the state this year....he loves those FL hungry kids.

Charlie picked a few out of the state this year....he loves those FL hungry kids.

Then he turned around and lost Tim Irvin and his friend who Auburn poached. Crazy game this recruiting. He did get Bridgewater while at Louisville too he does love the FL kids. He worked at UF I think and got a good idea of what they can do.

Then he turned around and lost Tim Irvin and his friend who Auburn poached. Crazy game this recruiting. He did get Bridgewater while at Louisville too he does love the FL kids. He worked at UF I think and got a good idea of what they can do.

Davis never went....they only lost Irvin. His Uncle Michael (Playmaker) Irvin wanted him to go down to Austin. Playmaker lost. But I think Charlie ended up signing 6-7 FL kids.

Davis never went....they only lost Irvin. His Uncle Michael (Playmaker) Irvin wanted him to go down to Austin. Playmaker lost. But I think Charlie ended up signing 6-7 FL kids.

Yeah and then Irvin posted a snap chat of a wad of cash right after his Auburn visit. Its a sad day when Miami is looking so bad that we lose Mike Irvin's nephew.

only 3. lol. I really like stealing Dexter Williams from the U. Always love to get a big back with that kind of speed.

Yeah I am mad about that Dex Williams deal. We played him and then when Jordan Scarlett left we tried to get him back. This coaching staff makes me sick.

Yeah and then Irvin posted a snap chat of a wad of cash right after his Auburn visit. Its a sad day when Miami is looking so bad that we lose Mike Irvin's nephew.

LOL...I forgot about that. I'm sure his dad was a preacher too.

If you were a Penn State fan, this would be an awesome phone call to get accidentally!

National Signing Day 2015 - Question and Thread

Its t's a bit different than what that article says.
the kid was offered a gray shirt scholarship.
meaning he had a full ride scholarship to play football, but enrolling in January rather than this fall.

Not exactly a shining moment here, and I feel bad for the kid, but I think the media blew this one up without the proper facts.

The question would be, was he offered/told gray shirt when he committed or whas the gray shirt brought up to him 2 days before signing day? Coaches and teams do this all the time but would be sorry if he changed his offer last minute.

So apparently Weber from Detroit Cass Tech might be looking for a release from OSU already. The RB coach there was his recruiter and he signed there because of him, now he leaves after NSD and the kid is signed on. May end up going from OSU recruit to UofM. If they let him.

I am excited that the Cal Poly Mustangs in the Big Sky Conference were able to add 19 players including a Cornerback transferring from Washington State, a Linebacker transferring from Boise State, and an Offensive Lineman transferring from Iowa. I believe the Mustangs did a great job filling positions of need with this class.

Back