Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks Coffee

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Which and why? Getting tired of the old Maxwell House at work and I'm getting a Kuerig for my office.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

May I suggest some Kona coffee. You won't go back to maxwell ever again.

I really like Starbucks or Folgers for my Kuerig. I'll switch it up and get some donut shop every now and then.

Dunkin...simply tastes better to me. Less expensive at store level as well but not sure about the Kuerig as I don't use one.

I use Starbucks blonde in a kuerig, tastes great. I'm sure DD is good too, more the style for me then the manufacturer.

I use Starbucks blonde in a kuerig, tastes great. I'm sure DD is good too, more the style for me then the manufacturer.

At home I drink the DD Dark and it works. The Starbucks French Roast leaves me a bit too edgy if I have more then a cup so I steer away from it.

Neither..i dont drink coffee

Dunkin for sure.

For me it depends. I'm not a big Starbucks guy, but a Blonde or Bold black is a good cup in a pinch. Dunkin holds up well black most of the time, but is the best of the bunch with a little sugar (even though I try to stay away from the stuff).

I'll take Wawa over both of them in a heartbeat, then there's a few coffee houses in Philly I rotate to.

I hate to be that guy but neither.
They're both awful.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If that is what it is coming down to, I like Starbucks much better.

Personally not really a fan of any coffee but my own home brew, which consists of Don Francisco Vanilla nut with some cinnamon in with the grounds, and some vanilla creamer.

That being said, if I have to get a coffee anywhere else, anything regular with some creme and sugar is fine by me.

I'll take my Starbucks everyday! DD always taste burnt

Starbucks over DD every time.

Starbucks blonde is a great go to.

Im a Dunkin guy. With that said I but the Wal mart brand donut shop for my Keurig and they are just as good

Which and why? Getting tired of the old Maxwell House at work and I'm getting a Kuerig for my office.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

if I can avoid them, neither.

If I have to get one, I guess dunkin.

Dunkin Donuts for me!

You can never go wrong with the DD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll admit I'm a Starbucks guy, I love coffee of all sorts but DD has never fit my palette

I am a fan of both but the Trenta iced coffee with a shot from Starbucks is my go to.

Tim Hortons, obviously

Back