Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks Coffee

No coffee for this guy but will go to Dunkin in a heartbeat for the donuts.

Just the opposite for me. Cutting back on carbs and sugar. My wife loves her grande skinny cinnamon dolce latte, extra hot. I just want black coffee. But the Dunkin donuts are to die for.

Dunkin Donuts keurig packs are my favorite. French Vanilla is seriously amazing. If I am getting a regular coffee it would probably be starbucks, iced coffee would be DD.

Dunks, all day everyday.

Dunkin without question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunkin' Turbo

Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks Coffee

The wife is a bit of a coffee coniessuer and rates Dunkin coffee pretty highly. I noticed a fresh bag of their beans in the freezer this morning. Me, I'm not so much a coffee expert. I'm happy with my $1 coffee from McDonalds each morning on the way in to work.

To answer the OP, in my order of preference of fast food coffee, I go McDonald's then Dunkin then Starbucks.

But in a Keurig? I think you could probably find 100 better options depending upon your palet.

To answer the OP, in my order of preference of fast food coffee, I go McDonald's then Dunkin then Starbucks.

But in a Keurig? I think you could probably find 100 better options depending upon your palet.
Stewart's K Cups. House blend

Stewart's K Cups. House blend
I buy them when I actually go to Stewart's--which is about once every two months--and that's my only complaint.

If your company has an account with an office supply company most of them sell a wide variety of Kcups at discounted prices. My wife get's our coffee from WB Mason by the case for short money.

ntma1575-03.jpg

DD all the way. Cheaper and just as good. Just simple plain ole coffee.

Starbucks......nuff said.

So let's add to this. Does ceramic or stainless make a better work mug

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Neither. Buy beans...grind them at home and brew your own damn pot of coffee. Not only does it taste better on all levels from Dunkin to high end coffee shops but it's way way way more fresh and you can definitely taste the difference.

It's also cheaper than any other option out there. By far

If you think the competition between Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks is intense now, the fight between the coffee giants is going to get a lot more caffeinated. Both plan to grow aggressively and infringe upon the other's territory.

Dunkin by far!

Back