What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson - 30 yd chip shots.
That is all.

Played 20 holes of simulator golf. Why 20? I was trying to turn it around....

Hit two buckets at the range and then played some putting games with my kid. Now it's time for the dreaded W word. Won't be doing much out side as they are calling for thunder and lightning, with gusts upto 50 MPH and 8-10" of rain over the next 4 days.

Just a post work range session. Been awhile since I was at the range so nice to get out there.

Played in my senior blitz today and took 1st place in points.

Good job, Ole Gray!

For me:
THPed including the second #TheKing contest (IwannagoIwannagoIwannago) and a swing and a miss for Olde Stonewall Day 1 signup (IwannagoIwannagoIwannago), hit about 3 dozen putts and one-footed half-GW shots in the living room, iced and elevated my right hamstring

Last edited:
Booked a 3-pack of lessons with my instructor. I am struggling with the driver and hopefully he can get me squared away.

Texted Fupresti about playing a round of golf on Sat.
This may be the first day that I have not picked up a club at all since my last non-golf vacation (skiing, March 2014).

Put a 17" SS on my new Giannini putter,

Dropped off my hybrid to get the shaft swapped out. Bought a Frogger club brush

THP is it, no chance to get out and play with the back.

Played 18 with two great Carolina THPers. Doesn't get much better than that.

WTG, Ole Gray !!! Played 9 holes, scored 45, could not find the fairway.

Picked up a small mat for swinging inside without a ball, just so I don't get yelled at (again) for making a trench in the carpet. Rolled a bunch of the new Odyssey putters (still digging the Fang).

Did some half swings inside for about 20 minutes, just trying to get the low point in front of where the ball would be.

dozen chrome soft balls & a new towel since i lost mine somewhere on the course :(

I played 9 holes (paid for 18), and shot a 41...

My first time ever since I took up golfing where I just didn't feel like playing.

I had lost my swing a little a couple days earlier, and had it going, but even though I was shooting well today, I didn't feel like being out there.

I think I'm kind of 'mentally pooped' from all of the time I've spent of golf over the last 16 months, and it's finally catching up with me.

With Freddie's advice, I focused hard on being really disciplined with my swing today. It worked, but, it was mentally draining. I think this has caused some bad habits to creep into my game lately. Instead of taking a proper swing, I'm of the 'grip it and rip it mentality'.

I'm not hitting any balls at all until next Tuesday. I'll just work on a little putting in the garage.

Another round of 18 on the sim, but it turned out to be a wreck. Couldn't stop hitting the matt.

Another round of 18 on the sim, but it turned out to be a wreck. Couldn't stop hitting the matt.

Is this sim in Summerland?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shipped some clubs and trimmed/regripped the Flex 3w.

Hit a few more demo buckets, of the same club that I will be purchasing at the end of the month once demo-days starts :)

THP and watched some golf on TGC

Played 18 in some windy conditions again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back