Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I would say Midwest versus the Southeast.

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Texas BBQ vs all other bbq? Lol

This thread is so much fun, and I know Texans annoy a lot of you, but, as a Texan, I just want to say that all of these other states.....Michigan, California, Iowa, Indiana, Florida, Ohio, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Indiana, and most definitely Indiana are all great places.....

Spoiler
meralcosucks-government-is-great-for-me-to-poop-on-jpg.3989

This thread is so much fun, and I know Texans annoy a lot of you, but, as a Texan, I just want to say that all of these other states.....Michigan, California, Iowa, Indiana, Florida, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Indiana, and most definitely Indiana are all great places.....

Spoiler
meralcosucks-government-is-great-for-me-to-poop-on-jpg.3989

Its a good thing you left MA off that list!

What do you guys think is the biggest rivalry on THP?

People that actually want to play in the west coast tournaments vs. people that live on the west coast?

Its a good thing you left MA off that list!

Rob, everyone knows that since we can't golf year round up here, we play with a vengeance as soon as the snow melts.

Zoo Crew vs THP.

Kyle, I think you nailed it on this one.

Probably North vs. South...but I don't typically pay too much attention to where people are from when reading posts.

Geographically I think this is probably the most discussed, with the south often making fun of us northern guys

Although neither of those hold a candle to:

MikeDean441 vs Packing a Staff Bag.

Rob, everyone knows that since we can't golf year round up here, we play with a vengeance as soon as the snow melts.

And we play HOCKEY when we can't play golf!

This thread has caused me to switch from beer to scotch tonight. Thank you very much!

I'd like to hear more about this, North vs South? East vs West?

This should be interesting to say the least. Sounds like.some feelings will be hurt and someones will.be on top of the heap

This should be interesting to say the least. Sounds like.some feelings will be hurt and New England will.be on top of the heap

FIFY! :bananadance:

#RegionalRivalry Is Coming To THP

Illinois in the house!! And we won't be corrupting THP...

Putt everything out. #NoGimmesForIllinois

I think many of them stay put in that thread only for some reason. Hope they venture out at some point.
I venture out? Though I think quite a few would prefer I stay put ...

Don't think most of the Carolinians talk smack, but many have solid games. #LetOthersRunTheirMouths

Back