The Americana Collection from Devereux Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's getting to be that time of year when Florida golfers start looking for pull overs. This one looks like it might be right up my alley. Stylish, form fitting and warm.

I really like the Duke polo as well as the pullover. I am finding I really enjoy the blends with spandex in them from other brands so will have to try a few of these out.

The lux-tech blend may be perfect for spring and fall.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm really digging the Pullover but they kinda lost me on the shorts.

Shirts and Pullover look great, and id love to give their materials a try.

Those shorts though...woof.

Nice thoughts, James. I really like the clean look of the polos and the pull over with the subtle design on the 1/4 zip area. I also like the company's outlook of apparel for on and off the course. Some designs don't transfer well.

Really digging that pullover

Those shorts look pretty darn comfy.

Great review James. I've been intrigued by Devereux for a while now and I would really like to try out some of their polos and 1/4 zips (The James pullover, that is perfect!).

The shorts look a little short for me though.

I feel like this is right in my Matte Grey and Linksoul wheelhouse.

My only is question is how good is their CS? Are they very responsive?

I've always liked their product. The shirts and pullovers look fantastic. Thanks for the review.

The James pullover for James is so fitting!

The shirt graphics/look do not really do it for me, but I like how they tend to go in their own direction.

Thanks all, appreciate the reads!

The pullover is easily one of the best I have ever owned. The material is SOOOOOOOOOO good, as is the cut.

The shorts, are, well.....short. They more than "free the knee", they free the thigh. I know its a trend right now (teaching HS kids, it really is), but its a bit much for me. I wish they were longer because the material and fit otherwise is really impressive.

Definetly a fan of Devereux stuff. That pullover is so solid, I want it bad. I like the polos as well but not sold on the shorts.

I like the shirts and pullover. The shirts would probably be nice when it’s too warm for long sleeves but when you don’t want to wear the regular tech. The shorts, not a fan.

Thanks all, appreciate the reads!

The pullover is easily one of the best I have ever owned. The material is SOOOOOOOOOO good, as is the cut.

The shorts, are, well.....short. They more than "free the knee", they free the thigh. I know its a trend right now (teaching HS kids, it really is), but its a bit much for me. I wish they were longer because the material and fit otherwise is really impressive.
I remember when shorts in general were shorter than that! I keep those pictures tucked away, haha.

I like Devereux clothing quite a bit! the problem ive had is the sizing is way too small. I typically wear a XL in most brands. i.e. nike, adidas, Matte Grey, Linnksoul, Travis Mathew. The XXL devereux shirt and it fits so tight I can't wear it. I don't even know if they offer XXXL. I understand that American sizing has "grown" over the years but all the other major brands are consistent.

I like Devereux clothing quite a bit! the problem ive had is the sizing is way too small. I typically wear a XL in most brands. i.e. nike, adidas, Matte Grey, Linnksoul, Travis Mathew. The XXL devereux shirt and it fits so tight I can't wear it. I don't even know if they offer XXXL. I understand that American sizing has "grown" over the years but all the other major brands are consistent.

I mentioned it in the review, but FWIW the cut has changed as they also have several shirts that are a more traditional/American cut. Its been a smart adaptation for them to move further from the Euro style.

I liked seeing that in the review, i might actually need to pull the trigger now

Back