Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

SO you guys are done hurting my feelings?

This was just a one and done (or two and done) contest, right--not entries every day?

yeah, I just wanted to see who else was tossing their name in the ring.

One and done - I was hoping for one (well, two) a day!
Good luck to all entrants!

SO you guys are done hurting my feelings?

The potential combatants have talked the talk. If your feeling are hurt now, I'll send you a baby's bottle to drink from and a case of depends to use when the competition starts. Now they are going go use their Bridgestone/Wilson Staff clubs/balls with KBS shafts and Lamkin grips to walk the walk and rip your heart out with the classic stare down after sinking that putt or hitting that clutch shot into the green. The clubs will do the talking. That will be their Legacy. #SilentAssassin

Official Entry

#TeamDev, better bring your excuses because #Team441 is going to run all over you like Ezekiel Elliot shaming the Duck's defense.

2nd Official Entry

Mikedean, you'd better hire a secretary so you don't walk your team off of the par 5s thinking you're on another hole.

The potential combatants have talked the talk. If your feeling are hurt now, I'll send you a baby's bottle to drink from and a case of depends to use when the competition starts. Now they are going go use their Bridgestone/Wilson Staff clubs/balls with KBS shafts and Lamkin grips to walk the walk and rip your heart out with the classic stare down after sinking that putt or hitting that clutch shot into the green. The clubs will do the talking. That will be their Legacy. #SilentAssassin
Nope no feelings hurt here...for the most part my 9 year old daughter can talk trash better than alot of what I've seen anyhow

Does she hold up under pressure better than you too? ;-P

Nope no feelings hurt here...for the most part my 9 year old daughter can talk trash better than alot of what I've seen anyhow

Official Entry:

According to the state of New Jersey's website, there is no definitive explanation for New Jersey's nickname, "The Garden State." If you ask me, there is no definitive explanation as to why New Jersey resident DevRickus deserves to be a captain for such a prestigious event, either.

Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Official entry: trash talking. Mike I found the training aid named after you, only problem is they wrote the numbers in the wrong order. Still a little upset when the aid was helping everyone but your unhelpable swing. Your swing could practice with every training aid out there, hit the range all day long but still finish up a bridesmaid at #TheLegacy #TeamDev
97625cadc0884a14c10068b3ca9fc233.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong...I never slice.

Next...

Wrong...I never slice.

Next...

That swing though :/. Playing for second place is always fun it's all about making memories and new friends right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been 5 hours and no trash talking going on? Come on guys, someone let your #THPLegacy be made because you knew how to talk the talk before you walked the walk! Time is running out...

Yeah I thought there would be more entry's by now. I could trash talk all day if needed

Official Entry:

For 441 I've saved the biggest insult in the world of golf. MikeDean, your swing looks just like ArmyGolf's!!!

Official entry:

#Team441, why you sad?
Didn't your captain want to be your dad?
He wasn't after all so rad?
I know, I know, it must be hard
to be dealt a s*tty card
in this raffle, and you go boo-hoo,
as I go woo-hoo and all you can do is baffle.
Think about what could've been if your captain had seen,
and looked a little less like Charlie Sheen.
Lights out, my little trout.
Wait, what? You chutt and you don't know how to putt?
You worry and I'm so sorry....but
you won't make the cut.

Official entry:

#TeamDev, y'all have the devil in you,
and your doomsday is do,
that little New Jersey Devil, Mr.Ricky,
who is a bit sticky, and when it comes to teams
rather picky. That old wench in a loo won't hesitate to bench you too.
He shouldn't be even talking hockey,
let alone rant about it, that little desk jockey,
Okey-dokey, swing that Wokey, you might as well
chutt too, because you'll never make that putt in two.

Official Entry:

MikeDean runs the Biggest Loser Contest for THP. He will be the biggest loser when it comes to captaining his team in #THPLegacy #NotTheACaptain

Using Tapatalk

Official Entry:

If we were comparing Captains to golf courses, Devrickus would be The Bay Club of Ocean City to MikeDean441's Rum Pointe and it'll be like that in #THPLegacy with 441 finishing ranked higher than Ricky!

To simplify it, Ricky would be the NJ Devils of #THPLegacy

Using Tapatalk

Official Entry:

If I had a dog as ugly as #TeamDev I'd shave his butt and make him walk around backwards. #TeamDev you will be a big L-7 Weenie at the end of #THPLegacy.

Offical entry -

If #teamdev plays as bad as they talk trash, #team441 is taking this one to the HOF.

Offical entry-

#team441 better come with their A games because unless they want to learn how to hit weak 200 yd drives, he won't teach them much.

Didn't think of this till just now, but it's more trash talk against the capt of #TeamDev

Once #Team411 raises the trophy Dev will be soaking singing "Jealous" by...

Nick_Jonas_-_Nick_Jonas_Official_Album_Cover.png

His whole way back to NJ...hahahaha

Back