"Southern" Ingenuity

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This was sent over and I know a few of them are rather old. They cracked me up though.

Lawn Mower
red-neck-lawnmower.jpg

Hands Free Device
Hands-Free1.jpg

Pool
redneck-pool.jpg

Chopsticks
Chop-sticks1.jpg

Safety Glasses
redneck-safety-glasses.jpg

Carolina Pontoon Boat
redneck-picnic-boat.jpg

Car Locks
redneck-car-lock.jpg

Texas Shower Head
redneck-shower-head.jpg

Lakeland, FL Subdivision
Redneck-Apartments.jpg

Alabama Raft
Raft.jpg

Old fashioned originality and brilliance on display!

I may or may not have witnessed some of these myself.

Wow - the pontoon picnic table with trolling motor is a winner!!

Of course, the silver circle of serenity with the assist in devising many of those contraptions

I love the south but we do have some intresting people thats for sure.

And to think in another thead someone said the south will rise again! I'm sure thier ingenuity will play a roll in that as well. :)

The guy with the riding lawn mower must be the envy of the neighborhood.

Those are hilarious!

I've seen most of them but they still make me laugh everytime I see them. I have used the beer can water head tho lol

I thought all this stuff was normal! :alien: :D

Removal of the safety glasses may be a bit painful.

We had a fella back at the goat track who use to make his own golf clubs and KellyBo knows who I'm talking about (David). Oddest looking things I've ever seen and he wanted to go in the club repair business. Even put up a sign at the golf course :bulgy-eyes:

The car door locks are quite common and I've seen them many times. Just drive through any Walmart parking lot in Georgia.

I thought all this stuff was normal! :alien: :D

I am with you, I saw nothing unusual at all in those pictures except the Lakeland, FL Subdivision. I thought it was in Pigeon Forge, TN. I know I have seen it. :alien:

Some of these got me rolling, I've actually done the truck bed pool once during football two a days. The bike lawn mower isn't a terrible idea, until you see its supported by zip ties. *facepalm* That's not gonna end well.

Some of these got me rolling. The bike lawn mower isn't a terrible idea, until you see its supported by zip ties. *facepalm* That's not gonna end well.

It was probably just the portotype model. I imagine he came out with a more advanced model the next cutting season. :D

It was probably just the portotype model. I imagine he came out with a more advanced model the next cutting season. :D

Is it the one where you dont need hands because his got lopped off?

Lakeland subdivision yes. Because they only make 2 story trailer houses for people who gots money!

JM

Is it the one where you dont need hands because his got lopped off?

lol yea that's it. :beat-up: He rigs it up for cruise control :bomb:

I think Redneck Engineering should be the title of this thread.

I wouldn't mind one of those Carolina rafts!

On the Carolina Raft, all it needs is a small hibachi added. This way, you could catch fish, clean fish, cook fish and serve fish all from the same place, while enjoying scenic watery landscape's.

JM

On the Carolina Raft, all it needs is a small hibachi added. This way, you could catch fish, clean fish, cook fish and serve fish all from the same place, while enjoying scenic watery landscape's.........and beer.

JM

FIFY

Back