Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I forsee the turnout from the Carolinas being a thing to behold.
I'm envisioning an 8 region bracket system where each region will have its own competition for the rights to compete.

Let's go Carolinas!!

Bring it on baby!!

I forsee the turnout from the Carolinas being a thing to behold.

I sure hope so. I'll be honest and say I expected quite a few to be entering the THP Event that is actually in the Carolinas considering it comes with a 14 club deal and all. But there have not been too many.

This should be fun as the details get rolled out

I'll be entering the next contests. I'm not good with the digs, so chose to sit that one out. :)
I sure hope so. I'll be honest and say I expected quite a few to be entering the THP Event that is actually in the Carolinas considering it comes with a 14 club deal and all. But there have not been too many.

sec vs non-sec.

06d7652c49668c8ff64f92df5ff1bff3.jpg

Are we back to college sport comparisons?

#overrated

Was told by the wife we have to get into LIITA and I can't enter any contests until I find out if we are in or not. So if we don't make it in LIITA you will see me entering the Legacy contests

Was told by the wife we have to get into LIITA and I can't enter any contests until I find out if we are in or not. So if we don't make it in LIITA you will see me entering the Legacy contests

LIITA is going to be awesome dude.

LIITA is going to be awesome dude.
She loves all of Puma's clothes so when I told her that Cobra/Puma was sponsoring she got 100 times more excited for it

It's OK, Oregon and Nevada work just as well :)

BC, AB, WA, OR, UT, ID, MT now that's a region all the tours rarely play in, but enough of us to represent & a boat load of great courses.

Okay:

We'll give you N & S Dakota and 2rd & 3rd round picks in 2016 entry draft for Colorado, we'll throw in Texas out of generosity.

I'm thinking this may be the South's opportunity to rise again! I want to help!
Right on brother, Those snow birds don't stand a chance !

Can I be adopted by a more populous region should the need arise?
I was looking at real estate in Phoenix just this morning…

The four or five of us who show up for FL events are interested
And in Tampa too.

Meanwhile, I ️NY (kind of)

I-L-L-I-N... Naaaahhh...

F.L.O.R.I.D.A. has this LOCKED UP!!

If this Championship is played in the rain and wind I wouldn't bet against the PNW crew.
The wetter the better baby!

If this Championship is played in the rain and wind I wouldn't bet against the PNW crew.

You're probably right! In Cali we never get both at one time. If we do we call it a storm and stay inside on our computers!

Until attendance is required...

:alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch!! Funny, but that stings a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love it if we could cobble together a PNW group for this one.

How big is the Missouri / Great Plains region on THP ?

Back