THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike is too kind. The club had generously been given to me by the person Mike gave it to (braddman19). When I saw that Mike was pondering exactly what he had given up and that he wished he had given the club more time it was a no brainer to send it on its way home.

Now Mike on the other hand deserves a shout out. He refused to let me give him his own club back without me getting something in return and has sent a Cobra hybrid my way. THAT was completely unnecessary but extremely generous. Thank you!

Last edited:
Great deal by two guys I'm so glad I had the pleasure of meeting at PGA National.

This thread is always a pick me up. Good deal by both of u guys.

Nicely done Ricky! Frank and Mike very cool indeed.

Mike gets a 2nd shout out. The package arrived yesterday. He tossed in an extra hybrid shaft, the Cobra wrench/adjustment tool and 3-5 extra grips, including some cool green REL3GENS.

Thanks again Mike. You really went WAY above and beyond!

It's the least I could do for your generosity

Ricky, Mike and Frank....flat out amazing guys! :clapp:

Was talking with Jman in the equipment pondering thread about getting a Nike adapter so I can try a different shaft in my Vapor Pro. I promptly get a PM from guess who? Kang of course,saying he has an extra and would send it to me. Received it today. Kang, thank you my friend. I really appreciate the gesture and it will go to good use for sure.

I love this thread , Well done fellas !

Have to give a shout out to T2GRN18. Kev messaged me last week asking if I had picked up THP 1/4 zip pullovers. Having told him I had picked up one, loved it and he responded by asking which color I had. Fast forward to today and a gray 1/4 zip pullover arrived today at my doorstep.

Kev - many thanks my friend and I look forward to repaying the kindness soon.

Have to give a shout out to T2GRN18. Kev messaged me last week asking if I had picked up THP 1/4 zip pullovers. Having told him I had picked up one, loved it and he responded by asking which color I had. Fast forward to today and a gray 1/4 zip pullover arrived today at my doorstep.

No worries dude. Glad to pay it forward. MikeG was the guy who perpetuated this. He sent me a better size for me, wouldn't take my money, like that's a shock, so I naturally figured i needed to pay it forward. Look forward to get a few rounds in this season with you dude.

no surprise here. Kev will give you the shirt off his back.

Nathan - Lopsta21 is the man!!

He saw that I made a post about Marki golf markers and how I wanted to try them but couldn't find them anywhere in the US or where to buy them online. Nathan reached out to me and asked for my shipping address and what colors I wanted. Fast forward to today and he sent me 2 markers, a magnet and chocolate from New Zealand (Both of which Amanda loves!) I can't thank ya enough bud. I know it's just markers, but this place never ceases to amaze me!

15af71916b017eee7bd74cd9b2c447fd.jpg

Nathan is an awesome dude and this does not surprise me in the least. Well done sir!

Have to give a huge thanks to ZeroPutt! Posted that he was giving away a copy of "The mental game" and I asked if it was still available. It was and he sent it my way. The book came looking like new! Cant wait to start reading. Thank you again!

Always love the awesomeness of this thread.

Nathan - Lopsta21 is the man!!

He saw that I made a post about Marki golf markers and how I wanted to try them but couldn't find them anywhere in the US or where to buy them online. Nathan reached out to me and asked for my shipping address and what colors I wanted. Fast forward to today and he sent me 2 markers, a magnet and chocolate from New Zealand (Both of which Amanda loves!) I can't thank ya enough bud. I know it's just markers, but this place never ceases to amaze me!

15af71916b017eee7bd74cd9b2c447fd.jpg

Not a problem buddy. Hope you enjoy them all. (lopsta5 on here haha, all good mate:D ).

Awesome gestures guys, love this thread!

This is always a fun thread to read over. Such a great group of folks ?

Have to say a HUGE thank you to CJ MichiganSlice! He saw I was pondering getting into seemores and asked if we could meet up. We did and he gave me a brand new Si2! Just beside myself with just how awesome he is and the generosity. Thank you man you truly are a gentleman's gentleman. This putter will be with me for a long long time.

Have to say a HUGE thank you to CJ MichiganSlice! He saw I was pondering getting into seemores and asked if we could meet up. We did and he gave me a brand new Si2! Just beside myself with just how awesome he is and the generosity. Thank you man you truly are a gentleman's gentleman. This putter will be with me for a long long time.

You will not find a better person than CJ class act all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big gesture there. Love seeing this thread pop up.

well done CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back