Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Looking forward to details. I know we have several from the Commonwealth that would love to participate in whatever this may be.

FIFY! :bananadance:
Not for nothing but it's this about regional rivalries. and leave new England alone, we just won the SB

Rule #5 Do not get the leather interior
Rule #4 Feed your chickens ice so they won't lay hard boiled eggs
Rule #3 Shorts and a tank top are business casual
Rule #2 Bridges do not cross water
Rule #1 Check your shoes

Man, I watched a show about how spiders and scorpions get in your shoes out there and now I check every time before I put mine on...that was at least 2 years ago. It's like living in Australia. Everything wants to kill you.

JERSEY!

Wanna post more in this thread, but im from Cali, and dont wanna be shut down in shame :alien:

Since Oregon has like 3-4 members Ill jump in on team Northwest.

#Pleasevisitbutdontmovehere

According to his Texas Sister, all you have to do is claim to hit a fairway despite not hitting it and then take the t-shirt. But then again, I said he hit it, it was his fellow Texan that said otherwise.

Blasphemy!! Which Texan? We had like 6 in attendance.

#wetravelwell

Since Oregon has like 3-4 members Ill jump in on team Northwest.

#Pleasevisitbutdontmovehere

If you want victory, the smart play would be to jump on team Southeast

I'm envisioning an 8 region bracket system where each region will have its own competition for the rights to compete.

Let's go Carolinas!!

Bring it on baby!!

Man every time I come back or this thread it has gone another four or five pages.

#regionalrivaly in full affect

I'm thinking this may be the South's opportunity to rise again! I want to help!

Your #OutingApproved dude.
The majority are not. :D
I need to get #OutingApproved...now just to find a good little bit of smack talk for the Legacy contest...and sign up for the Savanah event

I need to get #OutingApproved...now just to find a good little bit of smack talk for the Legacy contest...and sign up for the Savanah event

#TheKing sign ups are wrapping up now. We need some good ole' southern representation at that event!

#TheKing sign ups are wrapping up now. We need some good ole' southern representation at that event!
I would love to be a part of #TheKing but May is not in the cards for me to be able to fly out to California...I will have to just follow along with that event this time

Back