Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

My wife has mentioned moving to tx and Florida in the last week. I'll let her know she has to wait til all of this is over

Whatever. We've heard this for years.

My wife has mentioned moving to tx and Florida in the last week. I'll let her know she has to wait til all of this is over

FL probably needs you more than TX......to make it fair of course.

Hmmmm....

Rambler
Dhartmann
MSH
AdamW
Coers
Hawk
LordByron

And if we can get DRP outta lake county.... Look out!

Good start for the IL portion of the Midwest :)

Last edited:
Seems i missed a lot while out to a movie. Iowa could field a team if we can absorb the other side of border towns.

~Rock

8 man team from NC. Not sure if it could be possible. Not sure who all on here is from NC, add in SC and we sure could

Do the BC Canadians count towards the Pacific Northwest? If so, we've got the start of a decent team up this way (assuming everybody entered):

1) SkiBumGolfer
2) ArmyGolf
3) checkered
4) Jaysfan
5) tequila4kapp
6) Drumdog
7) Dr RosenRosen

I'm sure I'm missing folks. And we really need to talk SaskeyinWash into coming to an event, cause that guy BOMBS it.

Do the BC Canadians count towards the Pacific Northwest? If so, we've got the start of a decent team up this way (assuming everybody entered):

1) SkiBumGolfer
2) ArmyGolf
3) checkered
4) Jaysfan
5) tequila4kapp
6) Drumdog
7) Dr RosenRosen

I'm sure I'm missing folks. And we really need to talk SaskeyinWash into coming to an event, cause that guy BOMBS it.

8) Gizmo3Putt

And yes we are a part of the PNW at least according to the emails I get from them.

8) Gizmo3Putt

And yes we are a part of the PNW at least according to the emails I get from them.
There you go, I knew I was forgetting at least one person! Looking like a pretty solid team right there :D

Is there any west coasters even on this thread? I have gone through about 20 pages and seen any...except for myself.

Should I start naming names who I think would be apart of Team Texas??

1. Cookie
2, MikeG
3. TBD
4. AFWCardinal
5. Staticline
6. BigTex
7. Nightowl
8. Jank

Oh snap.....not enough room for me.

Maybe we need 2 teams...

1. Nate
2. Capt. Dru
3. Dtak
4. WardF
5. Easy8
6. Kapsularian
7. Texas bubba
8. Cwmonroe
9. Baldguy
10. Mpete
11. Matthew
12. NoLine
13. TripleBogieTim

Or 3... this just doesnt seem fair!

1) SkiBumGolfer
2) ArmyGolf
3) checkered
4) Jaysfan
5) tequila4kapp
6) Drumdog
7) Dr RosenRosen

I don't know if we'd win on the scorecard but we'd have a hell of a good time. Unless it rained. Then #teammudders would be golden.

I feel like team Texas would be very similar to another big Texas team: a lot of promise, but usually ending up incomplete and watching the winners from their screens :/

Flag!

Never mind....picked up.

Is there any west coasters even on this thread? I have gone through about 20 pages and seen any...except for myself.

Quite a few from all different states.
AZ is in here quite a bit, PNW is in here quite a bit (now believing they are one state :D) and Cali has quite a few.

Since we are starting to announce teams, I will go ahead and throw down the winning team(s)

1. Kelly Bo
2. Ole Gray
3. DawgDaddy
4. V.Man
5. Lefty78
6. TOAD
7. Miller Time
8. ATL Golfer
9. Just_Hacking
10. CPLJohnst
11. Twentytwomonk
12. Shaney
13. Flog2424
14. Sox Fan
15. AtlantaDan (honorary GA resident)
16. phenom4hire
17. Tee1Up

I'm sure that I am leaving out a lot, but that is definitely the makings of 2 of 3 strong GA teams. And do we travel? Just look at the list and think about where you have seen some of these guys!

Last edited:
Hopefully all of this interest remains when it's time to signup and peeps can back up all the talk

I think this will be a big event around here

Should I start naming names who I think would be apart of Team Texas??

1. Cookie
2, MikeG
3. TBD
4. AFWCardinal
5. Staticline
6. BigTex
7. Nightowl
8. Jank

Oh snap.....not enough room for me.

Sheesh. If your going to leave multiple HOFer threeboysdad off the list, I claim him for SC.

Back