Unoffical THP Fantasy Hockey 2014/215

Set that line up Moose. Big day for me lots of players going.

4-4-2 but I get the win with the tie-breaker and on to the semis of the consolation round.

Jesse, I will be sending your avatar shortly :)

now I have to find a fun avatar for Alex but I don't have much inspiration, any suggestions guys?

now I have to find a fun avatar for Alex but I don't have much inspiration, any suggestions guys?

Just remember I took it easy on you last time... you know we will bet again too :angel:

At least it was a respectable finish and not a blowout...

Just remember I took it easy on you last time... you know we will bet again too :angel:

At least it was a respectable finish and not a blowout...

I thought about giving you a I love texas avatar, the guys from the #regional rivalry thread would be happy

I thought about giving you a I love texas avatar, the guys from the #regional rivalry thread would be happy

Haha that would be awesome! I think the Mass guys would disown me.

Was considering this one, but I think I have a better one :) Check your PM.

oh man....my team didn't even attempt to try to play hockey this week.
lost 0-9 and from a 3 seed to the consolation game left fighting for 5th place. suck city.

4-4-2 but I get the win with the tie-breaker and on to the semis of the consolation round.

Jesse, I will be sending your avatar shortly :)
Garbage.....

Was considering this one, but I think I have a better one :) Check your PM.

The one you sent me is worse but not nearly as bad as another certain THPer...... Stupid fantasy hockey

Sorry it took me so long to get it up there.

oh man....my team didn't even attempt to try to play hockey this week.
lost 0-9 and from a 3 seed to the consolation game left fighting for 5th place. suck city.

I appreciated your team's effort Tyno. I just lucked out with the good Goalie stats early on, and it snowballed from there.

Best of luck!

The one you sent me is worse but not nearly as bad as another certain THPer...... Stupid fantasy hockey

No worries, you do make it easy in that most on this thread know how much you hate Crosby and the Penguins.
FYI: I think I dislike PK as much as you dislike Crosby. The guy just rubs me the wrong way...sorry Marty :)

Did you see the cowboy? Nice pick moose.

ill be nice to you Alex, here's your new avatar

EhTeam.png

No worries, you do make it easy in that most on this thread know how much you hate Crosby and the Penguins.
FYI: I think I dislike PK as much as you dislike Crosby. The guy just rubs me the wrong way...sorry Marty :)
So I basically lost because I didn't start Pavlec who shutout my favorite team. Dude......

So I basically lost because I didn't start Pavlec who shutout my favorite team. Dude......

But you got such a sweet avi out of it. I'm not sure why your complaining.

But you got such a sweet avi out of it. I'm not sure why your complaining.
You started all of this Crosby nonsense so I blame you

One could say blame or one could give credit. Either way I'm proud to contribute to the forum.

That avatar is very small, did you resize it so it's hard for people to see? :)

That avatar is very small, did you resize it so it's hard for people to see? :)
Haha I just put up the one you gave me. On you good sir

Moose when can I get rid of this God awful Avi?

Why would you want to do that. It's a great Avi.

Back