2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by the looks and sound of this there are more than 19 couples interested and signing up. #PreppingMySorryHoneySpeech

So by the looks and sound of this there are more than 19 couples interested and signing up. #PreppingMySorryHoneySpeech

Haha the sorry honey speech. I don't have one of those. I just won't be welcomed back into our home

Haha the sorry honey speech. I don't have one of those. I just won't be welcomed back into our home

Playing the pity card....
Solid!

No one wants to break up the Vedda household.

Gotta have faith! !

Im going to feel bad that it appears some wont get in. In an instance like this event, where the costs are extremely high, there is simply no way of extending it past the amount listed. Hopefully people understand, but if it were up to us, everybody would get in of course.

Definitely no need to feel bad, however having that feeling is understandable.

After last year's event and how well it played out I knew there would be several other couples trying for the 2015 version.

Looking forward to see those who get to experience what only LIITA can give.

Ya most people I've seen post in here about attending have been to events before. We know that some events just can't be expanded and we understand it. No need to feel bad

f5e07d6cb347d62c66f1c036a4e44cd3.jpg

Fun times and loved this #SWAG.

Just had a glass of bubbly as a toast of tomorrow's sign up!

It is what it is. Lady Luck just needs to be a little bias tomorrow is all

Looks like ohio is pretty excited about this one

Understandable that not all of us will get it but at least as of today there is still hope, and I'm full of hope.

A bunch of people from Ohio invading FL in May for a good time.
Hmmmm.

Sounds no different then what occurs from Nov thru April...difference is...

#TheseGuysAreBringingLadiesWhoAllowUsToTHP

A bunch of people from Ohio invading FL in May for a good time.
Hmmmm.
Could be worse...
#Coersitis

Good luck at sign ups tomorrow fellas!
It truly pains me that this won't be in the cards.

I will be following along!

Im going to feel bad that it appears some wont get in. In an instance like this event, where the costs are extremely high, there is simply no way of extending it past the amount listed. Hopefully people understand, but if it were up to us, everybody would get in of course.
Completely understandable that not everyone can get in. I am hoping we get in but either way I will be following along with this event

The wife and I have had some lengthy discussions on this lately about the total event costs with everything included and we might be backing out of this. The airfare price from Detroit to Orlando is just too expensive for us right now, and the additional cost for us getting from the airport to the resort would be another expense and we just can't come to an agreement right now.

Let me say this....I do have a few hours to work my magic. #NeedSomeLuck

The wife and I have had some lengthy discussions on this lately about the total event costs with everything included and we might be backing out of this. The airfare price from Detroit to Orlando is just too expensive for us right now, and the additional cost for us getting from the airport to the resort would be another expense and we just can't come to an agreement right now.

Getting to and from is easy. Get in and then find a ride from one of the other 19 couples.

did you look at southwest? They seemed to be floating around $220 from rochester and they were even direct flights. I don't know what your budget is though...

We looked at flights from Detroit as well. Southwest wasn't bad at all in the 250 each range and no bag fees

I'm hoping for luck the next 48hrs. This event is gonna be pretty fun and we'd love to be part of it. If not, it's gonna be a heck of a follow with a ton of excitement.

Got final approval from the wifey to throw our hat in the ring for this one.
Same here. Can't wait till tomorrow
She has been excited but I keep asking just to make sure haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back