What Tees Would You Play?

Blues. definitely

Depends on what we were playing for. I'd go with whatever the group wanted, but for me anything under 6800 I like to play the tips.

I'd love to see a get together at this course. There would be so many high numbers and really frustrated people after the round

Kind of like Waterlefe.

I'd love to see a get together at this course. There would be so many high numbers and really frustrated people after the round
what course is it?

Probably the Members, at least the first time. After that, I would choose the where the group would have the most fun!

I usually make my own tees at courses that play under 7200 yards so I can get to my comfort zone around 7500. #SuperInternetGolfer

It's a very NE or Carolina like course. Very tight off the tee, and I'm pretty sure one of those par 3's is 10 paces front to back. I'm sure there will be a photo or two from it.

Sounds like course that may have eaten my lunch before.

I would play members or blue.

Surprised that no one has brought up the stupidity (IMO) of 3 different sets of tees only have 400 yards or so between all 3 of them. Why not have just the tips and the blues, what's the point of the members tees? It just screams laziness to me when multiple holes have multiple tee boxes playing from the exact same distance (ex: hole 1 with black and members tees both at 361).

To answer the question in the OP, I'd tee it up at members or blues, whatever the rest of my group was doing.

Black or members tees.

Finishing on a 470 Par 4? Woof.

Easy blue for me.

I'd probably play from the black tees, although I wouldn't argue if the group wanted to go from any where else.

I would say member or blues based on yardages.

Blues or members.

All I know is hope hope all you guys playing the members or black tees let us from the white go first cause we hate waiting on every hole.

I would play from the blues, but probably should play the whites.

First time around the members to get a feel and see the course once.

After that I would play the blacks. I don't mind the yardages and I like to be challenged. I'd probably come away frustrated, but I'm crazy like that.

Whites would be my first choice, but I could be swayed to playing the blues.

I'd play blue, but if my foursome was all playing members, I wouldnt hesitate to play with them

I'd play the tips,.not even a second thoughts. I'm all.about playing tees that fit the player.

Usually whatever else everyone else does. Try not to get to far back

Blues I think. I'm a huge advocate for tee it forward.

I'm with Cookie on this one. (Based on total yardage, any of them. But the Black tees give us a 450 & 470 yard par 4s and 225 yard par 3. Ech.)
You look at the card and see three long holes. I look at the card and see two holes that I need to hit driver. A driveable part four and reachable par 5s. I lick my chops looking at this card at a distance most Courses play their white tees.

Since it's described as tight etc I'd go with White ,though my 3 tree bank shot skills are improving :banghead: but if the group wanted all of us to play together I would play Blue/Yellow but not the tips. I just don't have the distance or skill to even consider being back there.

Back