Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Handicap schmandicap. I think you have to play each hole mentally to win straight up. If you start thinking about who's getting a stroke here, who's giving a stroke there, I think you start finding ways to lose holes.

I would love to meet someone that starts thinking of ways to lose holes.
I think we can safely believe this on THP. At my club, however, it is another story. I refuse to play in any events there with handicap involved. People like me that post honest scores stand absolutely no chance (unless I were to shoot about 65 gross) in their events.
There are people on thp that have no idea what their hdcp is or even hold a hdcp. All we can do is play our best and hope it's your day.
I'll catch you up. You and whatever region you will be representing suck. You don't have the HOF tags to talk smack. Ohio has a ton of state pride, but it's frowned upon by other states if we show it. Michigan thinks they can field 8 team members. And above all else, #TexasApproved
Wow, someone is holding onto thangs. It'll be ok once deets are announced. The really trash talk will.start
Lol thanks, After I wrote that all I thought was yep someone will comment on the way I worded that.
Like I said, I'm in your corner...it can awkward in the beginning, lol

Internetz is serious.

I would love to meet someone that starts thinking of ways to lose holes.

There are people on thp that have no idea what their hdcp is or even hold a hdcp. All we can do is play our best and hope it's your day.

Wow, someone is holding onto thangs. It'll be ok once deets are announced. The really trash talk will.start

Like I said, I'm in your corner...it can awkward in the beginning, lol

Lol the bait is strong Freddie but I'm not biting. Not tonight. I'm too tired and don't want to get into it. But I'm also excited for "deets" (or as we call it in Ohio, D-E-E-T-S!).

Wow, go out for a few hours and fall way behind in this thread.

Regional Captains picking own teams <PNW - lets decide on what are we are drinking (no wardy drinks)>
Handicaps <see above>
HatingTexans??? I hate everybody equally that isn't shoveling snow (oops I hate myself I guess, could have snuck in 9 in today)

All of this state talk just worries me. I just hope to play. #willtravel

People hating Texans......that's like kicking a dog or wishing angles wouldn't sing.

All of this state talk just worries me. I just hope to play. #willtravel
I'd take you as a teammate any day of the week and twice on sunday.

People hating Texans......that's like kicking a dog or wishing angles wouldn't sing.
Trust me I wouldn't waist the effort kicking a texan...you guys got it rough already

Let them hate all they want. They dont know any better.

That's funny Freddie. That made me laugh. We did have a rough day.

*obligatory PA rules post*

Ehhh, not much of PA representing on THP anymore. Maybe I can be adopted by Ohio or NY. I'm technically closer to OH. SOMEONE LOVE ME.

Ehhh, not much of PA representing on THP anymore. Maybe I can be adopted by Ohio or NY. I'm technically closer to OH. SOMEONE LOVE ME.

We got you brad. No worries

Or you can sign up some imaginary friends to make 8. #internetproblemswhenitcomestimetoplay

Or you can sign up some imaginary friends to make 8. #internetproblemswhenitcomestimetoplay

Hopefully all of them are albatross members haha.

Can I use my home of record? I still pay taxes in Virginia.

I guess since I pay property taxes and a mortgage on my Disney time share consider me part of the Florida contingency.

Just got a chance to get on today and wow this blew up.
Event sounds interesting so far. Can't wait to hear more.

Is there any west coasters even on this thread? I have gone through about 20 pages and seen any...except for myself.

Quite a few.

Back