NorCal Crew gathering at Silverado Resort

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
Some NCGA members have have received the email about playing Silverado Resort, but here are the specifics. Please post if you're interested and I'll add you to the list!

Book your golf event for as low as $119 which includes:

- 18 holes of PGA championship golf (cart included)
- A world famous Burger Dog lunch ticket
- Special offer: Book your event by November 14th and receive an additional $10 off the rate per player, plus a 15% off merchandise voucher for all non-sale items in the golf shop!

Course: Silverado Resort North

Scorecard: https://www.silveradoresort.com/media/1529/north_course.pdf
*Closest to the pin - #7, Long drive - #18

Date: 12/3 @ 1130

mr.hicksta
mancest
Justin
time4tim

itsOpeningDay
ASN21
ForeOnFour
johnpjr

Plinyyounger
Teeitup Norcal
DufferToo
Brianbigoats

Last edited:
I'm in!

Add me please

Weekdays are out for me but I could do a weekend, so depending on the date put me down please.

I am in. With enough notice I might be able to swing a week day, but would prefer a weekend.

Weekdays are out for me but I could do a weekend, so depending on the date put me down please.

Added! I'm going to shoot for Saturday or Sunday since I didn't see any restrictions, but I'll know for sure after I hear back from the course!

I am in. With enough notice I might be able to swing a week day, but would prefer a weekend.

Added!

I have some days in November I can't make. I will wait to commit until the date is firmed up.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The only weekend date I can't make is Saturday, Nov 12...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Alright, so to play on a Saturday or Sunday it would be $119 for the North course or $99 for the South course and lunch is still included. The GM said they have a slot on 12/3 at 1130. If you guys think that will work let me know and I'll reserve the time. I'd have to use a CC to hold it then everyone would pay when we get there.

Alright, so to play on a Saturday or Sunday it would be $119 for the North course or $99 for the South course and lunch is still included. The GM said they have a slot on 12/3 at 1130. If you guys think that will work let me know and I'll reserve the time. I'd have to use a CC to hold it then everyone would pay when we get there.

I'll check with the wife tonight and let you know. We are leaving for Disneyland around that time, but I think it's the 5th so I should be ok.

I am in for 12/3...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'm not sure which course is which so I don't really have a preference. I have no issue paying $120 since lunch and cart are included, but what do you guys think? I want to make sure everyone is on the same page so let me know!

I'm not sure which course is which so I don't really have a preference. I have no issue paying $120 since lunch and cart are included, but what do you guys think? I want to make sure everyone is on the same page so let me know!
Pretty sure the North Course is where the Safeway was played, and likely why it is more expensive. If we are going to make the trip my preference would be for the North course, but I am flexible and would play the South course with zero hesitation.

Prefer the more challenging course. I can play whenever.

Pretty sure the North Course is where the Safeway was played, and likely why it is more expensive. If we are going to make the trip my preference would be for the North course, but I am flexible and would play the South course with zero hesitation.

Prefer the more challenging course. I can play whenever.

I feel the same way. Plus, $119 with cart and lunch included is a pretty damn good deal. I've been trying to call the guy to reserve the time, but he hasn't picked up so I'll keep trying.

Edit: Just emailed him to make the reservation and post another update when it has been made.

I'm in as long as I don't get selected for the Grandaddy, as I believe it's right around that time.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I'm in as long as I don't get selected for the Grandaddy, as I believe it's right around that time.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Those selections have been over for quite some time my friend

Definitely in. At this rate you gotta go North. Played both of them during my wedding week and the North is the Safeway Open course for a reason.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Definitely in. At this rate you gotta go North. Played both of them during my wedding week and the North is the Safeway Open course for a reason.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Right on brotha! Adding you now.

Having never been to a gathering before how does the group decide what set of tees to play?

Sweet, this is coming together nicely. We can do more than 12, FYI. And it looks like 12/3 is good with everyone so that's the date we're going with. Let's get this thing filled up!

Having never been to a gathering before how does the group decide what set of tees to play?

Whatever everyone is comfortable with really. I looked at the scorecard, and the North course is 6700 yards from the blues so I'm guessing we'd play the whites.

Add me please :)

Back