Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson Staff prototype irons. Only one way to get them first and you better believe I'm going to try my darnedest to get in!

Odyssey Works Versa Tank 2-Ball Fang Putter

Putters. Thinking about going back to a 35 or 34" Odyssey 1W.

Putters. Thinking about going back to a 35 or 34" Odyssey 1W.

Haha. I had the same thought all weekend. CPO has some deals. I think my smart square is trying to win me back tho.

Is this a sign?

0faf2c34e5c21737462255865383f81d.jpg

hahahahahahaha I've felt this way ever since I left Pitt.

I think it's time to pull the trigger on a Bridgestone replacement bag :thumb:

You know what dude? I think you might be right.

The exchange rate is pretty good right now too in case there is a certain one you want that isn't available here...just saying.

The exchange rate is pretty good right now too in case there is a certain one you want that isn't available here...just saying.

Prices are looking very good -- But ordering on Global Rakuten is making my hands sweat hahahaha

Prices are looking very good -- But ordering on Global Rakuten is making my hands sweat hahahaha

I think you need a pep talk from my man Kang to ease your mind.

May or may not have a message into the club ho world champion.

He does have a little bit of experience in that aspect. I think he owns a few clubs.

Is this a sign?

0faf2c34e5c21737462255865383f81d.jpg

Where is the picture of Canadan kicking each leg viciously to the side resulting in the bag on the ground...... thus necessitating a new blue Bridgestone bag.

Where is the picture of Canadan kicking each leg viciously to the side resulting in the bag on the ground...... thus necessitating a new blue Bridgestone bag.

hahahaha I would never! Love love love this bag.

Great driver head. Best head of their current line for us average Joes IMO.

I'm a below average Joe, but that driver might inch me closer to average.

I'd be cool with average...

Fg100s. I want to see if I'm man enough. And they're gorgeous.

I want to swap the AP1s out for some AP2s after hitting DRRs on the weekend. With C100's on the way the AP1s are redundant anyways, and I was hitting those AP2s so nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back