Golf Equipment Upgrades

esg777

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So I have been contemplating adding a new 3w but the season in the Northeast is almost over. So I will not be on a course consistently for say 5 months with a early spring here in NY. So I have been thinking to wait on upgrading because the 2017 releases will becoming out by the holidays. The other reason some of the new releases this fall maybe on sale come Spring 17. Are any of you thinking this way about equipment upgrades?

I would wait unless you see something that's a ridiculously good deal. New clubs, new sales, can use your money for something else in the meantime.

Callaway preowned is giving away a 30% off coupon for anyone registering for rewards right now. It's an early access opportunity to their Black Friday sales.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I would sit back and be patient unless you have you have been wanting a certain club for a while.

So I have been contemplating adding a new 3w but the season in the Northeast is almost over. So I will not be on a course consistently for say 5 months with a early spring here in NY. So I have been thinking to wait on upgrading because the 2017 releases will becoming out by the holidays. The other reason some of the new releases this fall maybe on sale come Spring 17. Are any of you thinking this way about equipment upgrades?

I would not expect many new releases now to be discounted in the spring. Especially with the major manufacturers that will not allow discounts. Those prices won't drop until they start preparing for the new release to replace them. You would be looking at late summer next year most likely at the earliest depending on the company. There may be a few companies that allow retailers to do their own sales and discounts but those seem limited. I picked up my new Srixon Z65 3w and H65 hybrid during a great sale on Global Golf so Srixon seems to be one of the few companies that allows it.

Back