Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

I had a dream about being in Myrtle Beach and this event last night. Weird...

Not weird at all, IMO. Perhaps even expected? I have already hit that first tee shot a bunch of times...

I had a dream that I got welcomed to team Bridgestone at Bridgestone U, while it wasn't on the trip it was the next day I got word of the life changing selection.

I can't say that I've had any dreams about the #THPLegacy. I've certainly day dreamed.

Looking forward to seeing who else will be joining this great event.

~Rock

#Team441 for the win #ImwithMike

Can we get a list of the current participants on the first page?
My memory is awful and I can't remember but 2 folks.

Oh please, I hope I didn't get any of these wrong. I believe it is, so far

Rock
Rambler
Fairband
Jhoefer
golf4life
The Papa

I really, REALLY hope I didn't name someone who wasn't chosen. But going back through this thread, I think that is who has been chosen so far.

~Rock

Rock
Rambler
Fairband
Jhoeffer
golf4life
The Papa

I really, REALLY hope I didn't name someone who wasn't chosen. But going back through this thread, I think that is who has been chosen so far.

~Rock

so, so close.... but I'll take it. I've been called worse

Rock
Rambler
Fairband
Jhoefer
golf4life
The Papa

~Rock
Thank you sir!

Another round of lessons booked!
Improvement is part of my legacy.

If I'm not mistaken it's as follows for the sponsorships and team captains do not yet know which of the others are theirs... *unless noted

Bridgestone Golf
golf4life w/ Team Dev
Fairband
The Papa
Orange Hog

Wilson Staff
McRock w/ Team441
Rambler
Jhoefer99
Erky

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken it's as follows for the sponsorships and team captains do not yet know which of the following are theirs...

Bridgestone Golf
Fairband
golf4life
The Papa

Wilson Staff
McRock
Rambler
Jhoefer99

Correct with the exception of Golf4Life and McRock. They have been assigned to teams.

Team Dev: Golf4Life

Team Loser: McRock

Correct with the exception of Golf4Life and McRock. They have been assigned to teams.

Team Dev: Golf4Life

Team Loser: McRock

Thanks Dev... fixed it

More like...

TEAM AWESOME! McRock

~Rock

More positive work today. Hit the ball pretty crappy tee to green but chipping was very good in my first round with the WS duo ball. Shot an 83 that should've been easily a 92-94 as poorly as I struck the ball. More work to do, I need some lessons, having a terrible time compressing the ball and flipping at impact

More positive work today. Hit the ball pretty crappy tee to green but chipping was very good in my first round with the WS duo ball. Shot an 83 that should've been easily a 92-94 as poorly as I struck the ball. More work to do, I need some lessons, having a terrible time compressing the ball and flipping at impact
Ahhh a fellow flipper. Tough habit to break bit time with some lessons for sure.

Ahhh a fellow flipper. Tough habit to break bit time with some lessons for sure.
It does not help with my graying hair lol. I know how it feels to hit it solid, and long for that compressed feeling as I'm flipping through impact haha

I hate it that I'm a fellow flipper. Mwards sado-masochistic caining drill helped me a lot last year. I need to get in front of the mirror and do some of those drills again this year.

JM

I had a dream that I got welcomed to team Bridgestone at Bridgestone U, while it wasn't on the trip it was the next day I got word of the life changing selection.

It's funny how events like this creep into our dreams. I had real dreams last year about being picked for the Morgan Cup, PM and all from GG. HA

I'm hitting the course tomorrow afternoon and I'm hoping to get a really good grasp on 1-2 things that I can focus on improving before the #THPLegacy. One thing for sure will be short game... 50yds and in. The other will probably putting... Taking more time to read the putt. Lessons are probably in my near future as well. Twenty years ago I played every week for a year or so and was in the 80's or low 90's consistently. However, add twenty years to mans life and 30 pounds and things change a little. Just returning to the game I find myself trying to "get back to the basics" but it's frustrating because I want that 85 now!

I know their is no contest going on with this right now but #THPLegacy should be near the top. Looking forward to seeing who else will be joining this awesome event

And two more join the fray. Hope they have been working on creating their Legacy already (although I'm pretty sure they have). Congrats to Orange Hog and Erky.

~Rock

Welcome to our two newest teammates...Martsy and Dave Alvarado

As it stands now...

Bridgestone Golf/ KBS/ Lamkin
golf4life w/ Team Dev
Fairband
The Papa
Orange Hog
Martsy

Wilson Staff/ KBS/ Lamkin
McRock w/ Team441
Rambler