hackernation

One shot at a time
Reaction score
Handicap
Will there be ball markers, divot tools, and bag tags with THP logo for sale in the THP store?

Will there be ball markers, divot tools, and bag tags with THP logo for sale in the THP store?

Lots of items come throughout the year. Never really know what will appear, but we try and give everybody ample notice.
Ball Markers/Challenge Coins have come with the THP Albatross Club each year in the past.

Right now I believe 1/4 zips, hats, tees and T-Shirts are all available.

Items like that come and go but tend to sell out quickly. I am sure we will see some new and returning items in 2017.

man i was really hoping for a thp "quarantine putter over" this year......anything new coming soon?

man i was really hoping for a thp "quarantine putter over" this year......anything new coming soon?

We just did the Quarantine T-Shirt and are working on something else right now for a few weeks away if we can make it work.

Lots of items come throughout the year. Never really know what will appear, but we try and give everybody ample notice.
Ball Markers/Challenge Coins have come with the THP Albatross Club each year in the past.

Right now I believe 1/4 zips, hats, tees and T-Shirts are all available.

Oh a challenge coin would be awesome..

We just did the Quarantine T-Shirt and are working on something else right now for a few weeks away if we can make it work.
the tshirts were great!!

We had them for years as part of our Albatross Club.
Just curious why you stopped them? Would have been a nice item to collect for the last 2 years and the many more to come. :)

the ball markers have been cool, the pop socket was neat though.

id probably do some shady **** for a hoodie or another 1/4 zip

Not gonna lie. I am a sucker for ball markers. I probably would sign up for a quarterly surprise one.

Back