Forum Testing Signup - 2015 Srixon Z-Star & Z-Star XV Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats guys...looking forward to your thoughts on these.

Congrats guys!!!

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Congrats to all the testers.
Can't wait to read the feedback, especially on the XV.

Good bunch of testers right here! Looking forward to your thoughts on these.

Testers - Z-Star

Sox Fan
Choppstixx
Daddio
ForeonFour
Shakey
Ag2979
Jim54
Chase

Testers - Z-Star XV
Erky
VegasMav
Ricky_davis13
Kutros
Tadashi70
Lynchburg14
E1iterate
ForTheLovOfGolf

Congrats everyone, now the work begins. I know the game of at least a couple of testers in each group, looking forward to seeing your thoughts.

Congrats, looking forward the reviews!

Congrats to the testers! Looking forward to your feedback!

Congrats.

Been a couple months since I have played the prior Z Star. Going to play one today so I can have a good sense of it when I start testing the new balls next weekend.

Is there another thread started for the reviews yet?

Went to the PGA store hoping they would be there by mistake......not so lucky. Really want to put these in play....yesterday.

Congrats guys!
My local golf Galaxy still doesn't have them. They have all of the displays/ads for the new balls, but still don't have the actual balls

Is it weird that one of the biggest things im looking forward to with this review is to see the actual color of the Tour Yellow? Really want to see how it compares to the 2013 version (which was much less "neon" than previous years"). If the neon is still gone, I will likely go white

My local golf Galaxy still doesn't have them. They have all of the displays/ads for the new balls, but still don't have the actual balls

Interesting...I thought they were supposed to be released on 2/6?

Interesting...I thought they were supposed to be released on 2/6?

That is what Srixon said. I went there friday evening and they didnt have them yet, and I called before lunch and they still didnt have them

Sorry, didn't read the entire thread, what is the price range of the new ball?

Just received my balls! Can't wait to try them!

83e8823bf5c59b6853c793214c0ebd99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My tracking info says that mine were delivered today, but unfortunately, I will not be able to get them until Wednesday, because I sent them to my house instead if school. If I go to the range tomorrow, however, I will make a pit stop at my house to grab them.

The review threads are up guys, so we are going to close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back