Golf Course Drama (NSFW - Language)

khaos288

Reaction score
Handicap
I have never in my life experienced golf course drama, so this was a first for me. I started filming about halfway through, once I wrapped my head around that this lady was actually serious.

Basically we were hit into on the green, the group coming up was less than 150 out.

Had to remove a unique name from the video.

Backstory for the smack talk.

This lady claims that hitting from 140 is ok.
The wind blew the ball onto the green right by us
That it's ok because her buddy yelled fore
That we're idiots
That shes not leaving until we hit
She dropped some sweet racism
The three guys she was with who were actually playing never came over (they looked embarrassed)
First then she did was drive up and scream "Have you ever read the ****ing etiquette book"
She lost a little steam when she ended up there alone, but was still pretty beligerent.
She followed it up screaming obscenities as we teed off, then drove her cart back onto the green her partners were putting on right after talking about our "lack of etiquette".

[video=youtube;VIiFFvTES-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIiFFvTES-w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Whats the worst golf course drama you've ever seen?

The might be the most drama I've seen. You win.

That is crazy! Never have seen anyone hit from 150 out when people on the green. She definitely takes the cake and should be banned from the course. Apparently, in her world, you can hit anytime you want to as long as you yell fore.

Edited the thread title so someone doesnt accidentally open it at work with loud speakers. :bulgy-eyes:

Also, that's freaking crazy. Lady (and I use that loosely) was clueless.

Jesus. Worst I ran into was in April. Two 45 year old women walking in front of me wouldn't let me play through in a cart and I was +2 thru 6. They kept just moving straight to the red tees. I finally yelled ahead asking if I could play thru and they said no so I called the course and they told me they had no one to send out. So I stormed in asking for a refund. They then went out and kicked them off the course lol

Some peoples children. Wow. U win man.
The only one I have that's even close is I hooked a drive towards an elevated green on the next fairway. A group was coming up the hill (totally blind shot for me) and they said I should have yelled to them. I told them that if I had sent them I would have yelled fore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahaha, she hits into you and it's your fault..

There's a big something going on right now in America that uses this logic. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Unreal. People are whacko.

Apparently woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

A psychoanalyst's retirement plan, right there.

Check her hormone levels...

Another fine example of not taking responsibility for your actions and deflecting blame to others. If I ever played with someone like that I would've kindly asked them to remove themselves from the course.

That is insane. I have never experienced something like that.

Wow that's incredible.

Who talks like that in public .

Wow. You can't reason with crazy.

All I can say to that is... WOW!

She needs a time out.

Wow that might be the craziest thing I've ever seen, I don't know what's worse, the fact that she hit into a group 150 yards out while they're on the green, the fact that she sees nothing wrong with it and it's your fault, or the fact that she has no idea what she's doing on a golf course. I'd say the golf course should have stepped in at some point and asked her to leave or had a discussion with her about what's expected while on their course.

Wow that might be the craziest thing I've ever seen, I don't know what's worse, the fact that she hit into a group 150 yards out while they're on the green, the fact that she sees nothing wrong with it and it's your fault, or the fact that she has no idea what she's doing on a golf course. I'd say the golf course should have stepped in at some point and asked her to leave or had a discussion with her about what's expected while on their course.

We told the clubhouse once we got up there, and apparently she had already gone to the club house and asked them to kick us off. The pro said he saw right through it though. When he got her to admit the facts, she stormed off. Pro said her husband plays here every week and they never had a problem before, so they let it slide.

We told the clubhouse once we got up there, and apparently she had already gone to the club house and asked them to kick us off. The pro said he saw right through it though. When he got her to admit the facts, she stormed off. Pro said her husband plays here every week and they never had a problem before, so they let it slide.

I feel bad for her husband but just because he plays or has good etiquette is no excuse to let her off the hook. That's too bad!

I saw one heck of a brawl on the course some years ago when one group hit into another. (Winnapaug G. C. in Westerly Rhode Island) My group was back on the tee watching it all go down. I thought the guys were going to seriously hurt themselves, as there were hats, clubs, beer cans, and other items all over the ground.

If my wife ever acted like that in public she'd have a pair of Irish sunglasses to show for it.

Jk...... maybe.

Kudos to you for keeping your cool. I'm just blown away by the lack of general courteousness and self righteous sense of entitlement some people have.

Holy crap. Lady must have been having a bad day off the tee. No excuse for that type of behavior, you're a flipping adult.

Worst I've seen on the course was from the league that plays adjacent to ours. Two guys went to blows on one of the fairways. Not sure why.

The might be the most drama I've seen. You win.

Yep, you win! Golf is an great game often played by people that only think of themselves. If that happened at my home course and you had that video, that group hitting in to you would be gone forever.

Only drama I have had was two years ago at Hyland Hills Golf Course. They have a 9 hole course that starts off along side the 18 hole course. I was going to play the 9 hole course and the Pro Shop told me to go to the tee and join the three-some that was getting ready to tee off. I get up there and told the guys that the pro shop asked me to join them. The guys told me that they didn't want me to play with them and then proceeded to ignore me. I went back to the pro shop and told them that the guys would not allow me to play. The head Pro got pissed and went out there and yelled at the guys and told them they cannot set the rules on who can play or not. He then came back in and said he straightened it out. I said there was no way I was going to play with those guys now! He agreed and told me to go play the front 9 of the 18 hole course since it was empty. I hit a big fade that landed on the right side of the 1st hole fairway of the 9 hole course. The guys were really close by the ball and when I went over there they got all pissed and one guy "hulked up" and acted like he was going to kick my ass. He called me a bunch of names and was pissed that I hit into them. I nicely let him know that I was on the other course and my ball landed here by mistake. I give the guy credit as he was them embarrassed and apologized. But by then I was thinking f*ck you and just ignored them and went on to enjoy my round.

But in my 33 years of playing golf I had never been told "no" you can't play with us.

Back