Official LPGA Thread

Agreed. With the exception of the playoff at the end of the PGA event (love me some bonus golf), I watched the ladies a LOT more this weekend.

Man, how Inbee Park faultered down the stretch.. That was a hell of a tourny for the ladies this weekend.

Had a great time watching the ladies play last week. Always enjoy watching them play

I love watching golf played at Royal Melbourne and it is looking really firm and fast.

That's probably #1 on my bucket list for a variety of reasons.

Absolutely.

I love watching golf played at Royal Melbourne and it is looking really firm and fast.

I caught some of the first round last night and I don't think I saw a single shot stay on the green on the short par four, everyone was carrying their ball too far.

Another W for Lydia. She is amazing.

Another W for Lydia. She is amazing.

Without a doubt. Maybe when it's all said and done, the best female golfer so far. She has a long way to go though.

Interesting enough both ladies are sponsored by Callaway....

I'm not sure if it's maturity, inner peace or what, but this young lady is so calm and matter of fact that it's uncanny. I heard somewhere that she commented yesterday that she would retire at 30. Sounds like she has a plan.

JM

She registered for college in S Korea is what I heard to study psychology. She says to,retire at 30 and be able to have a future after golf and said since she plays a game the psychology kind of matches

All I know, is for however long she plays, its going to be a fun ride to watch. Just incredible.

At only 17 it's amazing

I tried to stay up as late as I could last night, but when she stretched the lead to two I figured she had it in the bag.

Just so fun to watch. Consistent, level headed, and makes things happen.

I went to sleep last night just as Lydia was having a meltdown on one hole that at best case was going to tie her for the lead. Bad approach shot and a muffed flop shot back to back. Really impressed with her resilience coming back after that. Can't imagine many 17 year old doing that at home by themselves let alone on an LPGA venue.

Very consistent swing and rarely puts herself in trouble. She seems like the success hasn't sunk in yet and if it stays that way she could be deadly each week. At a young age she has the respect of many veterans.

She registered for college in S Korea is what I heard to study psychology. She says to,retire at 30 and be able to have a future after golf and said since she plays a game the psychology kind of matches

Study psychology? The way she plays, she could TEACH psychology to a lot of players already.

Another one who I saw have a great stretch of holes (in the second round?) with Katherine Kirk. I hadn't heard of her, but she was draining putts from all over. Hope she continues to play well.

She's an Amazing player at 17

Study psychology? The way she plays, she could TEACH psychology to a lot of players already.

Another one who I saw have a great stretch of holes (in the second round?) with Katherine Kirk. I hadn't heard of her, but she was draining putts from all over. Hope she continues to play well.

Right...she is unbelievably calm and collected for 17, doesn't seem to get flustered with bad shots/holes and storms back.

Perhaps Lydia Ko should be put on 59 watch

Excited to watch the ladies this weekend, I always enjoy this major.

Kinda annoyed the golf channel doesn't have LPGA coverage on right now when they have a major going on. Even more annoying when there's a history tying round happening!

Back