Golf Course Drama (NSFW - Language)

That is insane. She is insane. WOW!

What course was that?

That is insane. She is insane. WOW!

What course was that?

Luna Vista in Dallas.

Fun course, but that may have soured me a bit haha

Can't say that I've had an experience like that on a golf course. Thank goodness.

That is crazy.

I'm still baffled how she hit in to you and is so upset with you about it.

If you hadn't had the video, I wouldn't have believed you.

What a special lady.

Wow. That is a real winner right there.

I would have offered to let her group play through, but reminded her that they better stay further than 140 yards out cuz if not, I'm hitting. It would have been really awesome if they did play through because then you could have just yelled "fore" repeatedly to see them duck for cover.

If you hadn't had the video, I wouldn't have believed you.

What a special lady.

This is exactly why I started videoing. It was UNBELIEVABLE. This lady should have been apologizing, instead she was screaming cuss words at us all the way up to after our tee shots. Luckily our entire foursome striped drives while she kept screaming. That took the wind out of her sails.

wow...So saying "Fore" allows you to hit when ever you want... Like when Ricky Bobby says "With all due respect"

I am not saying you should hit women, I would never. But like Chris Rock said, "I understand"

I am not saying you should hit women, I would never. But like Chris Rock said, "I understand"

haha the girl in the video with me is an ex collegiate athlete, and single digit handicap. As far as who I'd put my money on...the old lady in the cart would need some serious odds to get a dollar bet from me.

haha the girl in the video with me is an ex collegiate athlete, and single digit handicap. As far as who I'd put my money on...the old lady in the cart would need some serious odds to get a dollar bet from me.

Oh I would have unloaded on her. Kudos to you for being calm and funny. I mean who hit into another group and says 'we yelled fore' it's like putting you blinker on and just moving over even though another ca is there. Some people just need to slapped and shaken

Oh I would have unloaded on her. Kudos to you for being calm and funny. I mean who hit into another group and says 'we yelled fore' it's like putting you blinker on and just moving over even though another ca is there. Some people just need to slapped and shaken

oh yeah, we likened it to driving your car through a busy cross walk and saying "Well I was honking!"

oh yeah, we likened it to driving your car through a busy cross walk and saying "Well I was honking!"

But why was she upset with you for hitting into you?

I won't hit a woman but I'll sure shake the **** out of her .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But why was she upset with you for hitting into you?

Oh the ball landed ~3 feet from someone putting, and they putted it towards the nearest water. It didn't quite make it in the water, but that was enough to piss her off.

Considering some people I know would have pulled out a three wood and striped it back at them, or picked the ball up and put it in their pocket...I thought they got off light.

Oh the ball landed ~3 feet from someone putting, and they putted it towards the nearest water. It didn't quite make it in the water, but that was enough to piss her off.

Considering some people I know would have pulled out a three wood and striped it back at them, or picked the ball up and put it in their pocket...I thought they got off light.

Ah, gotcha, she is full on psycho, I feel bad for her children.

Yikes! From 150 out?? I would have hit the ball right back at her & yelled FORE! It's OK as long as you yell that, right?

Yikes! From 150 out?? I would have hit the ball right back at her & yelled FORE! It's OK as long as you yell that, right?

Another funny shot is if they truly had the wind carry them to the green, it was the shot of a lifetime. It landed next to the girl who was about to hit her second putt, and it was a pretty short one.

WOW.....people are just ridiculous...on Saturday when my group was pulling away from the green (there was a backup on every tee box so nowhere for us to go), a ball landed 2 feet from us....No "fore" or anything....if it had hit our cart it wouldve been a different story but I just feel golf etiquette has gone by the way side....

Just WOW. I feel bad for her husband. It's obvious that no matter how wrong that crazy little diva is she is ALWAYS going to be right. Poor guy.

Worst I ever witnessed was a couple years ago at a normally laid back muni. A kid about 20 yo (with an elderly guy) must've come to the course with an agenda and we just lucked into being their target. Golfers are generally very courteous here and almost everyone lets faster golfers through all the time. In this instance we noticed the twosome driving toward the first tee as our group (3 walkers) was about to hit. As is common here we offered to let them play through without them even asking. They accepted and then it got bad.

As the round progressed, the little punk kept baiting us to hit into them or get angry enough to make a scene or maybe get physical. The course never had anyone to send out when we called. My theory was he possibly wanted get youtube fame (ie assaulting elderly golfer and grandson - he was always videoing us behind them), one of the others thought maybe their goal was litigation? In any case it continued to worsen and at one point a guy in our group (less than a week back from duty in fallujah) hit over them, as he circled back to (once again) park in front of the green they had just left, just to make us wait.

Like the crazy diva in your video, they had already reported us at the course to, despite nothing physical ever happening, and thankfully they waited in the lot to still try and escalate things. Fallujah guy couldn't resist walking over there to tell the kid we weren't his puppets and of course kid yanks up his phone starts screaming about assault (not touched yet) as our guy gets to his window. Like a ninja he plucked the phone from his hands, deletes video, and powers it off before dropping it in his lap. Kid was beyond furious, lol, and is screaming at the starter who was right there about him witnessing the 'assault'. As he does so he backed right into a car in the row behind him, realized it and sped off. Starter had his plate # and the car belonged to a course employee. Unsure what the final justice was but I heard he can't play anywhere in Springfield.

Last edited:
Honestly that's the craziest thing I've ever seen on a course...and I've been playing for 40 years.

I've had a few, not as nuts as that though lol:

1. In the 1980's my Uncle Hans and I were set up with an older gentleman who was a single on a course in Florida. Here is how the introduction broke down. Me: Hey I'm Dave nice to meet you. Uncle Hans: Hello, I'm Hans, thanks for joining us. Older Dude: Hans huh...I killed a lot of you guys in the war. I feel for the guy, probably traumatized by WWII, but damn that was harsh. We went to the starter told him what happened, the guy admitted that he said it...he was asked to leave and not come back.

2. Showed up at a course (A-Ga-Ming in MI) as a single. Course was packed and there was only one chance for me as a single to get out in like the next 4 hours. Starter set me up with a 3 some...great! I get to the tee and introduce myself and thanked them for letting me play along. They told me that they were playing for money and didn't want to be distracted by "someone not as good as them". I didn't force the matter since I wouldn't paly with anyone that douchy anyway. (By the way the all f'd up their drives and certainly not as good as they thought they were). Anyhow, I'm not leaving, it's my only chance to play so I stick around the first tee and wait for a threesome. About an hour later the starter that initially told me to team up with 3 some asked me what the hell I was doing still waiting at the first tee. I told him what happened and he was pissed. He gets into his cart...finds the guys (now about 4 or so holes in) and throws them off the course. Comes back and tells me that his word is final when it comes to starting/pairing and won't tolerate people not honoring his instructions...which sullys the "gentleman" aspect of the game. Set me up with some guys that were awesome and became friends with them for years.

There are others, but none as psycho as the OP!!!!
Sorry that happened.

Man that is crazy!....guess it's okay to hit whenever I want as long as I yell fore

Golf Course Drama (NSFW - Language)

Maybe she had a stroke that affected the part of her brain which controls common sense and language function? No seriously my mom says **** with no filter all the time....turns out she had a previous stroke that she didn't know about and it affected her in that way. I kid with her and say she has Tourette's.

Ordinarily I wouldn't be to judgmental for that reason, but this girl is a grade A b*tch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have waited for her to drive up and said "Nice Shot!" and then picked the ball up from the green and tossed it in the water and walked off.

I would have waited for her to drive up and said "Nice Shot!" and then picked the ball up from the green and tossed it in the water and walked off.

This would have been phenomenal, especially if her reaction was on video.

Back