2015 Albatross Club Is Now Open - THP Helping Folds Of Honor

Just supported the cause. Thanks for the opportunity to do something meaningful

So proud of this partnership and we even put the FOH logo right on the back of the van.

anyone else having a problem getting to the link? i click on it and it takes me to "smiles"

Just re-joined Albatross Club. I feel much better now!

suprisingly the same thing...may be the computer that im on

Weird. It appears to be working. If you still struggle with it, send a PM to GolferGal and she can work on something for you.

just did the same thing (smilies page) when I clicked JB's link above. Also tried the tab on the site, same result. I'm on my phones browser (Dolphin).

Sent from my LG G3

If you are trying to join and cannot, please send a PM to GolferGal and she can make arrangements with you.

I am going to join probably today or tomorrow. My brother in law and my son's godfather was a paratrooper in the middle east and suffers greatly from PTSD. I have never paid for a subscription or membership to any website but I will say because of who this benefits I will join as soon as I am not on a work computer.

I am going to join probably today or tomorrow. My brother in law and my son's godfather was a paratrooper in the middle east and suffers greatly from PTSD. I have never paid for a subscription or membership to any website but I will say because of who this benefits I will join as soon as I am not on a work computer.

We have always thought the Albatross Club gave back something special to golfers, such as contests, THP Events, Fantasy Golf for prizes and much more. However this year we wanted to go a step further and bring in an organization that is extremely special.

We have always thought the Albatross Club gave back something special to golfers, such as contests, THP Events, Fantasy Golf for prizes and much more. However this year we wanted to go a step further and bring in an organization that is extremely special.

As a vet and current Navy officer, I love seeing organizations that do things for vets and their families. I'll be signing up the Albatross Club shortly. Thanks for giving back.

As a vet and current Navy officer, I love seeing organizations that do things for vets and their families. I'll be signing up the Albatross Club shortly. Thanks for giving back.

You are very welcome and thank you for your service.

Just sent in the PayPal payment last night. Thank you for doing this. I'm new to the site, and I'm so glad you guys are doing this. Happy to be a part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are very welcome and thank you for your service.

and done. now to get into one of the chicago events :D

just did the same thing (smilies page) when I clicked JB's link above. Also tried the tab on the site, same result. I'm on my phones browser (Dolphin).

Sent from my LG G3

Mine was doing the same thing when I was not logged in.. once I logged in it sent me to the right link. Maybe logging in/logging out will help.

Just submitted my donation. Excited to be a part of something special that gives to Folds of Honor. :joy:

Just submitted my donation. Excited to be a part of something special that gives to Folds of Honor. :joy:

Thanks for the support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per the PM request, here is a bump to this thread.

Just submitted my first donation...excited to be a part of it! Glad to be a newly proud member of this site!

finally sent the money the other day. Glad I could be a part of it. WIll renew every year I am sure, and try and get to some events after my game improves.

finally sent the money the other day. Glad I could be a part of it. WIll renew every year I am sure, and try and get to some events after my game improves.

You never have to worry about skill level at THP Events.

JB nailed it. I played with some THPers a couple times last year and was a little nervous about playing with new people for the first time that i knew i had a potential to play with again at local gatherings. Then i got into my first event last month and the nerves ramped up. But its true it doesn't matter what state your game is in at a THP event. I struggled some at the event but had a blast all 3 days and am looking forward to the next two events i have the privilege to be part of.

I just saw Maj.Dan Rooney doing a interview with the wife of the first Fighter Pilot killed in action in Afghanistan .Her 5 kids all have recived scholarships from FOH .Folds of honor is sponsoring the Nascar race this weekend in Atlanta. I am proud of THP for our contributions to The Folds of Honor.Our funds are doing good work !

Back