WTT: Scratch Wedge Set 53,56,60

Reaction score
Handicap
Mostly just a feeler to see what would be offered.

I purchased each of these separately to give a try, after oogling them for a while. I have to say I enjoy the looks of each of them, but Im just not the biggest fan of their performance.

The 53* is a DS 8620, with face milling still intact. The sole grind is fine, but I'd rather something with a bit less bounce and maybe some toe and heal relief as Im really more of a SS style swinger with wedges. The shaft is a standard KBS Wedge shaft according to the previous owner, but it does not have a KBS shaft band. Instead it has some other form of labeling (probably from Scratch.) It is fitted with a GP CP2 Pro grip. TRADED

The 60* also came from the same seller, and is also a 8620 model, with a EBN style sole grind. It is also fitted with a KBS Wedge shaft with a non-KBS shaft band. Face milling is completely intact. It also is fitted with a GP CP2 pro. TRADED

The 56* is a 1018/Forged DS head. Some of the chroming is thin on the face and it is developing a raw style finish in those areas. If I was keeping this club, I'd probably treat it to a coke bath and let it just develop a raw finish. The shaft on this Wedge is a KBS Tour, although a large bit of the shaft band is torn and missing. The sole and groves have the common wear you would expect with a sand wedge. It has a Titleist labeled (only on the buttcap) GP Tour Velvet grip. TRADED
Im interested to see what trade offers may be out there.

Last edited:
Still waiting to hear any kind of trade offer.

All Items have been Traded. Moderators please lock thread.

Back