Signup - 2015 Love Is In The Air - Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2015 THP Event calendar is jam packed and one of the most sought after events is once again Love Is In The Air sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf. All of the details for this awesome event can be found right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ve-Is-In-The-Air-Sponsored-By-Cobra-PUMA-Golf

How To Signup
Signup is open today at 1pm EST and remain open for 1 hour.
Signup is open today and tomorrow for that one hour period
Each night we will randomly select 10 people that signed up during the 1 hour period
Sending in entry early or late will not be counted.
Send an email to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
Include this info (all must be included to qualify)
Your full name
Your Significant Other's Full Name
Your forum screen name

Sit back and join us in the evening to see if you are selected to be a part of this special event.
If you do not get selected the first night, THP will repeat this the next day for another 10 people. You will need to signup again if you are not selected.

If you do not get into the first 20, a waiting list will be set up with those remaining.

THP Events
Your 2015 Albatross Club Membership is your invitation to signup. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to signup for a chance to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club and help support an amazing organization called Folds of Honor. You can do so by clicking here.

This is going to be a phenomenal event! Wish the timing worked out for me. Good luck to all!

Good luck everyone, This one will be a hot ticket .

Cannot wait!

Can't wait...gonna be a tough one to get into. Good luck to everyone

Today's the day! Was such a great event last year and thinking it will be even better!

Email drafted! Can't wait!

Good luck everyone, I heard nothing but great things about this one last year, I know this one will be one of the best trips of the year for the lucky participants.

Yup. My wife is as excited for this as the Disney trip. Both will be a hard get so I gotta try both and hope we get into at least one. Fond memories from last year for sure.

Signup - 2015 Love Is In The Air - Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Today is the day...

Well tomorrow too, however I'd like to take out any worries.

Good luck everyone.

Good luck to everyone!

Way too quiet in here considering signups are only a few hours away

Hate that I am missing this one. If anyone is on the fence go ahead and get off. Everything from the resort to golf with your sig other is awesome. My wife doesn't play golf but she had a blast last year.

Oh and:

Mediterranean Buffet.

Just received an email (ok, received it on Friday but I didn't answer emails on Friday) informing me that one of my projects has a stakeholder workshop in DC at the end of the May. One of the potential time frames is May 27-29th. Won't let us know the final dates until Feb 27th. Between this and the heartburn, my day is starting to become unbearable and it's not even 10 am yet. :(

I am so excited to try and get into this event! Good luck everyone!

Ssssh!!! Only 10 spots Mr. Dean. Quiet is good!

Could actually be only 9 since someone punched his Golden Ticket into this event.

Fiancee gave me the final green light last night on this, looking to sign up and get in today!

Alarm is set for this, we're stressing having to fly back with Winter Storm Marcus, but I told Delaney today is the first opportunity for LITA and that made her perk up so hopefully we punch our tickets today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bump for PhillyV

Nerves are starting to creep in already. Let's do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back