Cobra KING LTD Black Driver with Cobra Connect

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Cobra Golf will be releasing a new finish on their popular KING LTD driver and they are calling it KING LTD Black. The all black matte finish is new for 2017 and also features Cobra Connect embedded into the grip. You can find more information on it here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/cobra-f7-and-f7-driver-preview/

unspecified-M.jpg

That's a stealthy looking driver. The Cobra Connect is an interesting concept.

That looks sharp. The Cobra Connect feature sounds really cool.

I really liked the LTD earlier this year, but I was never big on the Orange. They had a blue one that I was pumped over, but I think matte black would be equally as cool.

Can't wait to see more images.

Such a great looking driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The LTD Pro has been my gamer all year and nothing I've tried has budged it from my bag. Any word on wether this stealthy model will come in the lower spinning Pro version?

Love how this take a driver with some interesting visual tech and cleans it up with the all black finish!

I want this one. Even though I found the feel from the KING LTD to be a little strange.

The drivers were already solid but now add Cobra connect. Instant feedback on every drive. Fine tune the gam as you play.

I love the look of this one. I didn't spend anytime with the previous version and need to change that.

This is one classy looking driver... Pretty safe to say everyone universally loved this and were speechless... Love the 'murdered out' look

I love the look of this driver in black

This is one classy looking driver... Pretty safe to say everyone universally loved this and were speechless... Love the 'murdered out' look

#MurderedOut #FTW

I think this may be my choice, it's an absolute stunner of a driver

Far and away the best looking driver of the bunch

That's sexy.

I love the look of this one, the murdered out look is stunning. Get tech behind this one I may have to try it out

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

That is a sexy looking driver and I really like the idea of the Cobra Connect. Adding yet another club to the must hit list. 2017 is shaping up to be a great year for new equipment.

Got an email from Cobra today stating the Cobra King LTD Black w/ Cobra Connect was available for pre-order now.

Anyone gaming this one?

Anyone gaming this one?

I wish I was - I love the look of this one in all black and fondly remember a demo session with it where the track man numbers got me all giddy.

Local pro shop just dropped the price down on this driver to $299. Anyone else seeing that? Heck of a deal for that driver.

Local pro shop just dropped the price down on this driver to $299. Anyone else seeing that? Heck of a deal for that driver.

I've seen one retailer on ebay selling them at that price, with multiple shaft options.

Anyone gaming this one?

It's above my "play"grade, but that is one sexy driver. Maybe the nicest out there.

It's above my "play"grade, but that is one sexy driver. Maybe the nicest out there.

Haha it's below my spin threshold one of the only black drivers that beats the F7 blue in looks IMO

Back