THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

I haven't booked a room yet...anyone looking for roommate?

Mike, put me down for an afternoon tee time at Stonewall. Anytime after 1pm, also, looking for three more to join me!

Another Foursome is booked at Olde Stonewall for Friday afternoon. We have a 2 pm tee time.

Philly Golf Guy
BIGBALL
cbaker2882
BeeDoubleU

Well BIGBALL screwed it up for me. (sorry, couldn't stop myself from writing that one.) Lol j/k Looks like I'm still a free agent.

Well BIGBALL screwed it up for me. (sorry, couldn't stop myself from writing that one.) Lol j/k Looks like I'm still a free agent.

Maybe I'll be traded for a golfer to be named later lol!

Sorry man - but I can guarantee there will be plenty of groups to get in!

I haven't booked a room yet...anyone looking for roommate?
I have a room booked for Friday and Saturday if you don't mind rooming with old people!

Looking for a group after 1pm.

Maybe I'll be traded for a golfer to be named later lol!

Sorry man - but I can guarantee there will be plenty of groups to get in!

No worries, you only crushed the excitement that had built up and made me feel like you slammed me down on the first tee and beat me with a 5 iron, but I am resilient and will get through this downturn, all-be-it barely, but I will prevail. LMAO :laughing:

I should probably book my room

Yo Deano, put me in for a Sunday morning one as well. If all goes well, I could sneak in five rounds in 4 days including a round here before I leave.

No worries, you only crushed the excitement that had built up and made me feel like you slammed me down on the first tee and beat me with a 5 iron, but I am resilient and will get through this downturn, all-be-it barely, but I will prevail. LMAO :laughing:

Probably would use a 7 iron on the 3rd tee - much more accurate with that & I would be warmed up haha!

First drink is on me- to mend the heartbreak I have inflicted!

Probably would use a 7 iron on the 3rd tee - much more accurate with that & I would be warmed up haha!

First drink is on me- to mend the heartbreak I have inflicted!

That hurts even worse knowing it would be premeditated. :beat-up: :drinks:

Looking for a group after 1pm.

Mike, put me down for an afternoon tee time at Stonewall. Anytime after 1pm, also, looking for three more to join me!
If both of you are cool with it I'm down for joining up for an after 1PM round. Looks like we would need 1 more.

If you already have people in mind then I understand.

If both of you are cool with it I'm down for joining up for an after 1PM round. Looks like we would need 1 more.

Paging Krispyk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That hurts even worse knowing it would be premeditated. :beat-up: :drinks:

The second drink is on me. Seeing as I raised your hopes up in the first place. Sorry about that man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just called the course and no one answered. Does anyone know if the pro shop is on a specific schedule? I probably should have tried to call before 5

Just called the course and no one answered. Does anyone know if the pro shop is on a specific schedule? I probably should have tried to call before 5
In the winter I'm guessing they have abbreviated hours

I would be willing to be your fourth if you guys will have me.

So 441...Pirates Game?

I would be interested as well.

Looks like they're hosting the Phillies Fri-Sun the Battle for Pennsylvania! 7pm Friday, 4pm Saturday 1:35 Sunday. Brewers the days prior.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Having lived near Philly for the first 30 years of my live, I would be up for this as well. Times seem a little problematic, however. Meet and Greet Friday night, and probably dinner Saturday. Maybe Sunday? Not sure if I'm flying back Sunday night or Monday morning.

That's what I was thinking. I'll set it up. Hopefully we can meet some other people since no one reached out to play. At least to me...I'll be in the corner with my clubs :arrogant:

I think the fact that you guys had a set 4some so early probably had guys looking elsewhere

That's kind of how I read things. You guys seemed to be all set, and I haven't even made travel plans yet. That, and you guys play an entirely different course than I do. LOL

Haha its ok. If no one plays with me I'd just be the guy on the range for like 8 hours lol. I'll talk to my old man and see what his thoughts are. Love the guy but I get to play with him all the time. Wouldn't mind trading him for some other THPers that weekend.

HaHa. I'll tee it up with Mike any time. We get along just fine.

Mike can you put krispyk, tbanks5, AngryYankee and myself down for 1pm round on Friday. I will call them tomorrow and see about a tee time.

I would be interested in that. I will be staying at the hotel in pa Thursday night so I could drive over and play in Ohio than go back.

This post just defines what THP is all about. Looking forward to seeing you again brother

TyJohnston, Winchell, KBoyer and myself will be in Pittsburgh around 10am. If anyone is looking to arrive around that time and wanna mix up groups let me know. But for right now Mike can you put the four of us down for a round at 10am Friday?

I was gonna try to play first thing in the a.m. I just looked it up and they are about an hour apart, so am now checking whether there are any closer Ohio courses worth playing.

Closer to where? There are plenty of awesome courses in north east Ohio

Back