Callaway Tour Limited Wedge Program

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty cool announcement for those that follow the designs by Anthony Taranto. With this program, Callaway will offer a limited number of Tour Limited wedges each month on www.CallawayGolf.com

Each wedge offered will be designed by Roger Cleveland and stamped, paint-filled and sand blasted by Taranto, just like is done for the players on tour.

Monthly, these limited edition offerings will be based on what Anthony Taranto chooses and he will let golfers know via social media what is coming. Some wedges will be sold individually and others sold as a set. For those that see all of his crazy and fun designs, here is a chance to get in on the action.

Pricing will be based on what is coming and will be different each month.

wedge%201-M.jpg

wedge%202-M.jpg

That's pretty cool and a quick follow up the custom offers they just released.

I like the color schemes pictured, looking forward to see these monthly releases.

This what I had a feeling was next after they announced the current custom wedge offerings. It will be cool to see the designs he comes up with and the cost. I'm guessing these will be a limited number run each month?

• Admin
This what I had a feeling was next after they announced the current custom wedge offerings. It will be cool to see the designs he comes up with and the cost. I'm guessing these will be a limited number run each week?

As of now, it appears to be monthly.

They match John Daly's wardrobe.

At first look, I thought they were a little corny.

After 2-3 looks, I love em!

I was wondering when/if this would ever happen. I think if I bought one of these, it would be to go on my wall or in the staff bag as a decorative piece. I'd have a hard time putting it in play because I'd be sad seeing it get beat up.

This is freaking awesome!!!!

This is really cool to see what Callaway is doing. I can't wait to see some of the designs that come out.

An opportunity to get your hands on some Taranto customs is pretty damn cool

Pretty darn cool and what a talent this guy is! I love looking at his work, now I could own it.

JM

This program sounds really cool and I'm sure some really bada$$ designs will come out of it.

This is so awesome!! I am sure most of it will be out of my price comfort zone, but he does such amazing work that I know temptation may get the best of me at some point.

Edit: I just saw the starting bid price for these and WOW!!! It will be interesting to see what they end up selling for.

Really freaking cool... but I bet the price is going to be bonkers.

Now that is sweet!!

The last set sold for over 1k so I think it will end up a bit out of my price range hahah!!

But this is awesome. AT does incredible work.

Wow...I love it. I wonder if there will be any chance to change length / lie?

Love their wedges!! I guess this would be the same as Taylormade with their white drivers. Everyone will know in an instant you are playing Callaway wedges. Great idea!! I will certainly try to get some!!!

This is pretty special. Would be fantastic to have some of these in the bag.

Love seeing Tarantos work, awesome to see these will be available, even if on a limited basis.

What a great program and the opportunity to own a great wedge but also a piece of art!

Big fan of Anthony's work. I will definitely buy at least one wedge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last set sold for over 1k so I think it will end up a bit out of my price range hahah!!

But this is awesome. AT does incredible work.

Yea, a bit out of my price range but can't wait to see what he comes up with. I mean, I have 2 kidney's right??!!

This seems like a great opportunity to feature and expose the handy work of a real talent in their wedge department! I will enjoy these from afar. very cool!!!

Back