THP Fantasy Football Week 9

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The run for the playoffs is here and teams are jockeying for position.

L3 East division has 5 teams separated by 1gm in the standings. Big match up this week with one of the leaders from the West so a W will be necessary.

Just win baby. Another tough week for Byes but if i can survive the next couple weeks Im in good position to make the playoffs. Demarco Murray's health is going to be a big wild card for me

Just win baby. Another tough week for Byes but if i can survive the next couple weeks Im in good position to make the playoffs. Demarco Murray's health is going to be a big wild card for me

I think you will be just fine. My team is a fraud at 4-4 and matchups are bad.

I have so many guys on byes this week. Just need to figure out a way to get through.

I really like my team going forward. Especially if Howard continues to be the starter in Chicago. I put up 115 this week and left his 27 on the bench!

Couple big byes this week for me but 6 time has big byes as well. Hopefully it evens out

I would need to win out to make the playoffs and get lucky, but I'm happy to have won last week. Hopefully I can keep it going for a couple weeks.

My season is over, so I hope to be a spoiler.

L3 East division has 5 teams separated by 1gm in the standings. Big match up this week with one of the leaders from the West so a W will be necessary.

It's amazing the points against difference between divisions.

So happy to finally get a win, honestly I'll be ok if I end the season with only one, but maybe I'll run off a streak of wins to finish the year!

Bye weeks and injuries really hurt. You head into the matchup with the advantage.

L2 standings:
173309a3fad75352bc4549bcb9e39dd1.jpg

b54e076d7df878156eaf4ce0bde93e15.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

League 5 Standings thru Week 8

League 5 Standings thru Week 8

League 5 thru week 8

attachment.php

Attachments

• THP_L5_Week8.jpg
    THP_L5_Week8.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0
League 1.
c6bf81536848b0a473774073ca7c75aa.png

dcee42ae05b7230b7389ab0d2f38ec06.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

at 4-4 I'm still in the hunt. But consider my team a full 1.5 games back. My point total was so low for the first 5-6 weeks was so pathetically low. No way I can win a tie break. Just have to keep winning.

5-3 and need to bounce back after a rough loss last week. WR and TE didn't show up at all. Hopefully Brown is healthy enough to put up decent #s after the bye week - byes aren't as bad this week as they were the last.

Do points scored serve as theTiebreaker? With how tight League 1 is, it's good to know where everyone stands.

Really need a win this week. That may depend on Hyde's health.

Well....at least team Suck Front has lived up to its name. Mental note: in a 16 team league do NOT have your no. 1 overall pick get 6pts in 2 weeks and then be done for the season.

So how many waiver wire requests on Percy Harvin this week???

So how many waiver wire requests on Percy Harvin this week???

He has to be worth a flyer for someone.... No room on my bench though.

Yessir!

Sitting at 4-4 so I need to reel off some wins to really be a threat to make the playoffs. Need my guys to just stay healthy man.

League 4 standings. I have a long way to go.

L3 Standings
28bf4cf91b261082ba1a8d84035795ed.png
1e497ec067e9d72b0b6d54e46ea90924.png

Had to go out on a limb with the announcement that Smith is inactive this weekend. Just need to persevere this week as I have byes all around. It's crunch time!!!

Back