DFW April 11/12 outing

Anyone arriving in Canton Friday want to split a room?

JM

How did I miss this?

Tap Talking my way thru the world of golf!

Some prizes would be awesome for this event! I might have something that I can donate for it, if you are interested Phil.

How did I miss this?

Flying to much? You have jump seat/D2, get down here sometime on the weekend. I think you would enjoy the group down here.

Flying to much? You have jump seat/D2, get down here sometime on the weekend. I think you would enjoy the group down here.

I have been flying a bunch. I love Garden Valley. Will have to get there for sure. Eagle (Envoy) had a tournament at Trophy Club in May. Been thinking about that.

Some prizes would be awesome for this event! I might have something that I can donate for it, if you are interested Phil.

Maybe Buck and Jake could bring some snow with em to give out?

We could also do some skins games if anyone is down for that.

I cant lie, I am pretty damn excited for this. Going to be such a fun time.

I cant lie, I am pretty damn excited for this. Going to be such a fun time.
I can appreciate the fact that you're not lying to us about this!

Haha.....yeah we're going to have a good time for sure! I can't wait to sing camp fire songs with THPers!

Whatever you do, do not let me start singing, some coyotes will come out the words and eat me to shut me up :D

I can appreciate the fact that you're not lying to us about this!

Haha.....yeah we're going to have a good time for sure! I can't wait to sing camp fire songs with THPers!

Whatever you do, do not let me start singing, some coyotes will come out the words and eat me to shut me up :D
I wouldn't worry.... In Texas we would just eat him.

Friday golfers keep chiming in, think we have several thus far.

I am ready for this to be here also and very excited and happy that it all came together.
When you were talking about it at Twin Lakes I thought for sure 10 MAX would be interested and only 4-5 would show. Everyone has proved me wrong and I hope everyone who is signed up now can make the trip.

When you were talking about it at Twin Lakes I thought for sure 10 MAX would be interested and only 4-5 would show. Everyone has proved me wrong and I hope everyone who is signed up now can make the trip.

I'm sure something will come up for someone, could even be me who knows. All I know is that one; these are three great course, two; 20 THP'ers are in for a great time, three; we must keep Shane from singing!

Last edited:
My flights are booked, rental aa well. I wouldn't miss this!

I have been flying a bunch. I love Garden Valley. Will have to get there for sure. Eagle (Envoy) had a tournament at Trophy Club in May. Been thinking about that.

Look me up if/when your in the area. I'm real close to Trophy club.

Anyone arriving in Canton Friday want to split a room?

JM

I won't be in Canton that night but I can help with a place to crash at either my house or my parents Lakehouse.

I love 70 minutes from Canton, Lakehouse is about 30 minutes from Canton.

I won't be in Canton that night but I can help with a place to crash at either my house or my parents Lakehouse.

I love 70 minutes from Canton, Lakehouse is about 30 minutes from Canton.
Party at Cookie Sr.'s lake house Friday night!

Look me up if/when your in the area. I'm real close to Trophy club.

If I play you want in?

Guys flying/driving in from SD, Philly, FL, TN and The Rocky Mountains. Can't ask for more!

Back