NHL 2014-2015 Season

Chara and the ---,!!:!: named Lucic! He is hated here apparently a hometown kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just tought it was funny yesterday night, the commentators on TV made a big story about the murder threats he made when Weise scored.

this guy is a clown and he deserves all that hatred.

Chara has always been slow. People are catching on to his stick work and holding and it's finally catching up to him.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

he has always been slow, but yesterday he was slower than the blue line!

With the NHL trade deadline 3 weeks away I think we should start talking up the rumors and what you would like to see for your team.
Talk around here right now is the Sabres going for Evander Kane. Jets need a player now so Kane for Ennis has been discussed (just idle sports radio talk mind you).

With the NHL trade deadline 3 weeks away I think we should start talking up the rumors and what you would like to see for your team.
Talk around here right now is the Sabres going for Evander Kane. Jets need a player now so Kane for Ennis has been discussed (just idle sports radio talk mind you).

can he be traded while he is on the IR list?

there is one player I hope my team go for, and its Marc Methot he would stabilise that poor defensive squd make us real contenders.

there is one player I DO NOT want to see them trade for and its Jagr... I think I'd sell my jerseys and hats and go cheer for the Sabres

I just tought it was funny yesterday night, the commentators on TV made a big story about the murder threats he made when Weise scored.

this guy is a clown and he deserves all that hatred.

I heard from friend he is a real piece of work. He is just a goon, small man syndrome.

can he be traded while he is on the IR list?

there is one player I hope my team go for, and its Marc Methot he would stabilise that poor defensive squd make us real contenders.

there is one player I DO NOT want to see them trade for and its Jagr... I think I'd sell my jerseys and hats and go cheer for the Sabres

Good question about the IR trade. They didn't mention it in discussion but I thought I heard earlier they couldn't. If that's the case he really stuck it to them unless he hasn't officially been put on IR yet.
Methot would be a great pickup for your Habs and if you get Jagr I'll send you some Sabres gear :)

Heard Myer's to Ducks from multiple online sources. Would be an interesting move and a team wear Myers couple take less responsibility and maybe get back to form.

Also Avs showing interest in Cody Franson.

I heard from friend he is a real piece of work. He is just a goon, small man syndrome.

yeah I have heard that about Burrows, a friend of mine played with him in the Q

yeah I have heard that about Burrows, a friend of mine played with him in the Q

I have yet to see any Canucks or former except Linden the only one I care for. Most of these guys have huge egos,need a good bursting

Heard Myer's to Ducks from multiple online sources. Would be an interesting move and a team wear Myers couple take less responsibility and maybe get back to form.

Also Avs showing interest in Cody Franson.

I heard Fowler+ for Myers.

I really like Cody Franson. What's your take on him?

my take is he should be in Montreal, Stupid Gorges

my take is he should be in Montreal, Stupid Gorges

Who, Franson or Myers? Gorges has been terrible. You can not be a smallish d-man and not be a great skater.

Who, Franson or Myers? Gorges has been terrible. You can not be a smallish d-man and not be a great skater.

you didn't know, before he was trade to the sabres, there was a deal with the leafs, gorges vs Franson but he pulled his no trade clause

you didn't know, before he was trade to the sabres, there was a deal with the leafs, gorges vs Franson but he pulled his no trade clause

I'd be mad if I were you too, but then so would Leafs fans because Gorges is terrible...this season anyways.

I'd be mad if I were you too, but then so would Leafs fans because Gorges is terrible...this season anyways.

I love when the leafs fans are mad, so that was a win win situation

Fowler +? Talk about over valuing Myers.

I like Franson personally and would like to see him stay in Toronto. I do think changes need to be made on the blueline though and would rather see other assets moved, such as Gardiner or Holzer, but if it means moving Franson to make the team better 2-3 years down the road, so be it.

Fowler +? Talk about over valuing Myers.

I think they've both been underachievers for awhile. Myers size and reach is the difference IMO.
Fowler: GP-318, PTS-140, Plus/Minus -41, PM 60
Myers: GP-364, PTS-150, Plus/Minus -31, PM 256

I think they've both been underachievers for awhile. Myers size and reach is the difference IMO.
Fowler: GP-318, PTS-140, Plus/Minus -41, PM 60
Myers: GP-364, PTS-150, Plus/Minus -31, PM 256

True, though over 50% of Myers' points came in his first two seasons in the league. He was also a + player in his first 3 seasons and a combined -49 in his last three. In the same 3 seasons Fowler is a +12 and has put up over 50% of his career points. They have similar TOI numbers, but Myers' cap hit is $1.5million more per season.

The differences then would be argued that the Sabres have been a losing team in that time while the Ducks have one of the leagues best. The problem then would be trying to assume what Myers' numbers would be on a better team and what the value of that assumption becomes.

Preds back on top of the NHL after stealing 2 points from Florida. Doubt it will last long though, we've got Tampa Bay on Tuesday and we're in major injury trouble now with Ellis, Wilson and Ekholm out.

I want to see the Avs trade O'Riley and Talbot. I think a team would over pay for O'Riley and give us long term help.

I can't believe Columbus is even in this game right now.. getting handled in shots after two periods.

I'm pretty sure that's what they said to themselves in the locker room during the intermission too

I want to see the Avs trade O'Riley and Talbot. I think a team would over pay for O'Riley and give us long term help.

I like O'Reilly but always thought he was a little over-rated. Talbot's a character guy but his best years are behind him.

Sabres tied a franchise record in futility that they set earlier this year with 10 total shots on goal against the Isles last night.

Sabres tied a franchise record in futility that they set earlier this year with 10 total shots on goal against the Isles last night.
Ugh that sucks. The Islanders are pretty good this season but still gotta have more shots than that. How many goals?

Back