THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Sign me up for a Friday and Sunday round as well. Will have to figure out travel.

Using Tapatalk

Same here!

Sign me up for a practice round on Friday, please. Whatever time works best for the groupings is ok.

I'm in for Friday as well Mike. Any time works for me

Sunday Am round sounds good to me!

Mike can you add KBoyer to Friday with me?

is it me or that list looks kinda thin for a 50+ man invitational?

is it me or that list looks kinda thin for a 50+ man invitational?

Hard for me to tell you what my plans are for this evening let alone what I'm gonna do in June. Give it time lol it'll fill up

Damn, I'm checking the Amtrak times and I won't be able to squeeze in an extra round. I would be arriving Friday evening and leaving Sunday morning.

THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

I'm booked on a 6am flight out of Bos on Friday that get's in at 8am and departing Sunday at 7:30pm. Price is $183

Pencil me in for a morning round on Friday (probably around 10am) and I would be interested in a Sunday round as well, not in a rush to get out.

Using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm going to finalize some work plans that may get me in late Thursday night and work on site Friday am. Once I get that settled I might be up for an early afternoon Friday round.

Damn, I'm checking the Amtrak times and I won't be able to squeeze in an extra round. I would be arriving Friday evening and leaving Sunday morning.

People ride Amtrak??? Totally foreign to us out West.

I'm going to finalize some work plans that may get me in late Thursday night and work on site Friday am. Once I get that settled I might be up for an early afternoon Friday round.

Once the final entries are announced we can look at how we might want to travel from MD.

i am in for a Friday round, not sure if it will be mornin or afternoon at this point

Any word on King bed rooms? I heard that all rooms in the room block are twins beds only.

Any word on King bed rooms? I heard that all rooms in the room block are twins beds only.

Not yet, let me reach out again, with the block already being full Im not sure what they can do

Twin Beds? Really??

Looks like per the agreement the price is the same for King rooms, we dont have any under the block but Im trying to get a few added and then expand some rooms to Thursday and sunday nights as well

Looks like per the agreement the price is the same for King rooms, we dont have any under the block but Im trying to get a few added and then expand some rooms to Thursday and sunday nights as well

Sweet. Does that mean we get the deal but King bed rooms just won't be on the same floor or around the others?

Sweet. Does that mean we get the deal but King bed rooms just won't be on the same floor or around the others?

Correct, and Im not 100% sure the block necessarily guarantees rooms close together anyhow, just merely a total # of rooms.

As soon as I hear back I'll let you all know

I am thinking of playing in Ohio on Friday a.m. As for WV, that might be Thursday, depending on my schedule.

I am almost 100% sure I will be playing somewhere in Ohio ( a state I need to knock off my list as well ) on Friday Chris. Be cool to tee it up with you again!

I'm up to join any group needing players ONCE they sort out the waitlist.

People ride Amtrak??? Totally foreign to us out West.

Yeah, us Easterners still do. My travel plans won't be finalized until the first week of May, which is why I'm hoping to join a carpool or something to help ease the wallet and travel stress. Right now if I were to take a train, I'll arrive Friday night and leave Sunday morning (9 hours both ways), hop on a plane which is $100 more, but I'd get to hop in an extra round, or if I get my license, then everything is toasty awesome. What I am worried about is when May comes around, either the prices go up, or nothing is available.

Back