Monday after THE FARMERS

Found some pics thanks to @taos+, who also played in the same group as me last year.

Our arrival at the course for 7 am shotgun start
View attachment 18543

Our 1st hole of the day, North 6th hole par 3 from 210 yds downhill to small green.

View attachment 18544

This me teeing off on par 4, 7th hole. This hole along the coast and offers an amazing view of the ocean. Dogleg right to elevated green.

View attachment 18545

@taos+ teeing off

View attachment 18546

Here's a small excerpt from what I wrote about that round
View attachment 18548

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome opportunity. Always cool to get to play a course immediately after the pros. Enjoy.

That's awesome. Good luck and I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Keep it in the fairways!

Sounds like a great time is ready to happen!! Enjoy!

Make sure to keep your glutes activated.

This rough is tough. Anything in the primary cut will settle down which makes for very interesting greens use chips

When I see these pics all I can think of is the "Don't Count That" Fedex commercial! Nice pics so far.

3 hours after teeing off and the fog still hasn't left. Only 3 holes were played in sunlight

That FOG looks NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice lush rough!

That rough is something else for sure. I have always wanted to play Torrey, thanks for the photos

The rough is insane.

Just finished lunch and man, I am sore yet completely happy about my 87 today. Course was brutal. Fog/marine layer didn't help at all. Taking pics was extremely difficult because the views/vistas that TP is known for weren't visible.

Good job on the 87 with the course in Tour condition.

That's pretty darn cool there! Enjoy and take some pics!

Back