Weirdest Thing in Your Bag?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I was cleaning out my golf bag for a trip in a week or so and its the same bag the last few years. I really did not have many odd things in there, other than every THP Albatross Club Coin we have done.

The oddest thing I found was a package of bandaids, but inside the box there were no bandaids, instead it was filled with a sealed pack of Cheese Crackers and a single serving Crystal Light.

Do you have anything odd in your bag?

A 20,000 mAh portable charger. Although today, that's probably not so weird.

That is pretty strange.

I found a dead cricket once, not sure how it got in there, nothing pretty weird right now though

I used to keep tons of old tees and old small plastic ball markers I would never use. is that odd?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

A flask for rum is about as weird as I get.

I had a stack of scorecards and receipts from like two years worth of rounds the last time I cleaned out my bag. My cousin keeps a roll of TP in his bag, just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found keys to a car I no longer owned lol.

For a while I was carrying a winter hat - all the time - all year. Took it out in like September - which was dumb. Just should have left it hahaha

Let's just say it was a "smoking instrument" that I found probably 4 years after the time I participated in that sort of activity....guess for about 4 years I was "Riding dirty" and didn't even realize it...lol

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Currently it would be a wrapper for a snack food that I am 100% sure I didn't eat

I have a golfing minion in my bag.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Pink precept iq's.

Some "special" gummy bears from my recent golf trip to Colorado. Rocky Mountain high....

For a while I was carrying a winter hat - all the time - all year. Took it out in like September - which was dumb. Just should have left it hahaha

Haha. I've got a Titleist beanie that I leave in one of my cart bag pockets year round. Other than that, the weirdest thing I probably have is a bag of jerky for when I need a snack on the course.

I don't have anything weird. I have a cigar punch, my Srixon blue tooth speaker & contact lens drops.

Nothing exciting in my bag. Most unique thing is probably a bottle of Absorbine Jr. that I use to keep gnats away in the summer.

About 2 dozen golf balls.....just hear me out! Nothing weird about that unless they are all stuffed down in the part of the bag where the clubs go. I got to the course and headed to the first tee. Went to get a couple balls out. All but 3 were gone. Weird, but I went ahead and teed off. Got to hole two tee'd off went to put my driver back and it wouldn't go all the way in. Just so happens I glance down in the bag and there are all my balls. Turns out my two year old thought he was doing me a favor I guess.

Lol.
I just looked.

I have a bungee cord, a ratchet, with a 1/2" socket, one sock, and a piece of rope

The head of an old driver that snapped off. Cleaned out my bag at the end of the year and at the bottom of the bag was the driver head. I seriously carried it around for a whole year. I felt kinda dumb afterwords.

A plastic bag with a humidification element. It seems like the sort of thing I would have done if I was planning to have with cigars. Except I don't smoke (anymore) and the humidification element is one you normally use on a guitar.

A pair of hemostats to pull cactus tines out of stuff - usually it's my legs.

A pair of hemostats to pull cactus tines out of stuff - usually it's my legs.

That's a necessity for desert golf!

Lol.
I just looked.

I have a bungee cord, a ratchet, with a 1/2" socket, one sock, and a piece of rope

That sounds like evidence from a terrible murder mystery, haha!

I still have one of those utterly useless power balance bracelets in my bag that everyone wore once.

Back