THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

About half of the THP Events out there have equipment involved including full sets, drivers and much more.

Oh I know man.... The only problem is that you don't hold the majority of them in Southwest Missouri... the Branson Invitational 2 years ago was enough fun that I would seriously spend lots of time and money traveling to every event you would let me enter if it wasn't for being glued to the family business 60 hours a week. The less business we do the more time I have to spend here and over the last year or so we have slowed down to the point that it's just me and my dad working, and he's getting old enough that he spends lots of time going to doctor appointments and can't handle all the physical labor that he used to do. Which means it would take an act of congress or closing down for the day/week for me to get any time off.

Its not your full time job? I find that suspect.

Ha. I have not played a round of golf in 2 months!!!!! I will be lucky to break 100 by the end of March.

Danny

Ha. I have not played a round of golf in 2 months!!!!! I will be lucky to break 100 by the end of March.

Danny

You sound like an internet golfer coming to his first THP Event.
#OutingApproved

You got this Danny. :D

I'm expecting my tax return tomorrow so I'm very excited to be able to pay for the event and book a room! Just a little over 6 weeks away from my 1st official THP event! OH man I can't wait!!!

I came back to this thread last night to watch the video again and read over the thread. I'm still in shock I was able to get in!

I came back to this thread last night to watch the video again and read over the thread. I'm still in shock I was able to get in!
You are in for a treat....not a bad way to have your THP Event *insert fruit of choice* popped!

I'm expecting my tax return tomorrow so I'm very excited to be able to pay for the event and book a room! Just a little over 6 weeks away from my 1st official THP event! OH man I can't wait!!!

Same here, booking my airfare within the next two days but the tax return is going to pay for the hotel and rental car.

I've been watching and reading reviews on UST's product line and the Callaway XR driver and am getting really excited about this event.

I've been watching and reading reviews on UST's product line and the Callaway XR driver and am getting really excited about this event.

Me2 man, I can't friggin wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I have been thinking about this one, a lot, and I am so excited. We really have no idea what we are in store for but I know coming out of the event I will have so much more knowledge then when I came in.

If anyone has any specific questions they want answered, let us know and we will get them answered for you.

Also, just wondering where everyone is staying or if there is any good recommendations. Been trying to book a flight and thought I had a great one but it ended up jumping like $50 right before I could book it. Stupid.

Also, just wondering where everyone is staying or if there is any good recommendations. Been trying to book a flight and thought I had a great one but it ended up jumping like $50 right before I could book it. Stupid.

Staying at one of the Hyatt hotels near the dinner we are having.

Staying at one of the Hyatt hotels near the dinner we are having.
I'm thinking I might have to look at a Hyatt rewards card instead of Marriott. They seem to have better quality and a lot are pet friendly, right?

I'm thinking I might have to look at a Hyatt rewards card instead of Marriott. They seem to have better quality and a lot are pet friendly, right?

They are very pet friendly.

Starwood and Hyatt are the most pet friendly, it's why switched to Hyatt over Hilton. Almost all Hyatt Place properties are pet friendly, and the rooms are twice the size of a Hampton Inn, and they are generally consistently nice across the board. Just about all Westin Hotels are pet friendly too, and they don't normally charge a pet fee which is nice.

Ok, back to talking about golf shafts.

I just booked my room and will be checking in on the 26th. May be up to play that day if anyone else will be around. ?

I'll be there on the 26th as well, going with the morning flight so anything after noon would be fine by me.

Let me know if you guys are clear on the 26th - I could set up a time.

Cool - my home club is near the airport. We can get a count when closer.

It's crazy to think how little we know about this event. I am really looking forward to the Q&A part of this and can't wait to see what the Cowboys Club has to offer!

Need to get a flight booked this week so that's one less thing I have to worry about.

It's crazy to think how little we know about this event. I am really looking forward to the Q&A part of this and can't wait to see what the Cowboys Club has to offer!

Need to get a flight booked this week so that's one less thing I have to worry about.

Yeah you do. This is going to be a lot of fun for those involved.

Hotel is booked, event will be paid up this week, I just absolutely cannot wait!! Fitting by people who KNOW shafts and golf at Cowboys Club!! XR driver and maybe some SWAG as well! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got married there 4 years ago and the staff was top notch! Luckily for me about 20 THPers will be playing Cowboys on the 28th of this month so I will get my round in before hand. Pretty much all courses in this area right now are playing hard and fast and can't wait to get schooled on shafts. I went and hit the XR for fun at PGA superstore and it just made me want this even even more.

Back