THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Mike - put GregDan and I down for Friday round, probably 12-1 tee time.

I'd like to join you guys for this if you don't mind. Aaron, maybe we can talk some off season college hoops if Dan doesn't mind.

I'd like to join you guys for this if you don't mind. Aaron, maybe we can talk some off season college hoops if Dan doesn't mind.
Sounds great to me. He can ride in the other cart if he doesn't like college hoops. :)

Does anyone know if you can put more then 2 guys in a room. Also, who needs a roommate?

Does anyone know if you can put more then 2 guys in a room. Also, who needs a roommate?

Sounds like most rooms have double queens. So technically you could get four to a room, if you're good with that

Sounds like most rooms have double queens. So technically you could get four to a room, if you're good with that

Haha I was thinking more about a cot then sharing a bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was contemplating playing a different course on Sunday so on Friday I get a look at Olde Stonewall before we play it on Sat. If anyone else is interested in that let me know. Really didnt have a specific course in mind.

I'd be interested in this as well.

I'm looking for two roommates - I'll take the couch/sleeper sofa. Probably the only way to justify staying vs driving home & back.

Both the rooms with the king and the two doubles (mmm double doubles) have a sofa sleeper in case nobody feels like being the little spoon.

I am up for a Friday round now at this time too. Prefer 1 pm but could prolly make 12. I'd be on board for NCAAM talk too! Especially if we are trashing Dan Dakich, ted Valentine, or ESPN in general.

Both the rooms with the king and the two doubles (mmm double doubles) have a sofa sleeper in case nobody feels like being the little spoon.

If they have a sleeper sofa that would be sweet.

Hi Mike, can you put me down for Friday afternoon? I can play anytime after 1 pm.

Sounds great to me. He can ride in the other cart if he doesn't like college hoops. :)

Would love to have you join us Rob. I don't mind college hoops at all. Don't know as much nowadays but I am always willing to learn.

Would love to have you join us Rob. I don't mind college hoops at all. Don't know as much nowadays but I am always willing to learn.

Awesome. I don't know as much anymore either. I mean I was shocked last year when I realized WV was in the Big 12?? I didn't know they moved the state :)

But regardless it'll be great company and good times.

I am up for a Friday round now at this time too. Prefer 1 pm but could prolly make 12. I'd be on board for NCAAM talk too! Especially if we are trashing Dan Dakich, ted Valentine, or ESPN in general.

Can I thank this post 100 times. Ha

I'll make either time woke as well. I'll have a meeting in downtown that morning but make sure I wrap it up in time.

Put me in for a round whenever greggdrews is playing.

Feel bad your dad is gonna take a beatn in june
Well that makes one of us lol and once you meet em you won't feel bad. Big guy likes to play head games lol

I'm good for an extra round on Friday. Anytime around 12-1, whatever works for others. I haven't met too many people from THP, so right now I'm a free agent for anyone looking to put together a Friday round.

1st posted updated.

IF you guys want you can call and lock down the time for this group:

GregDan (1pm)
AMsmith61 (1pm)
Caa_Beat (1pm)
^dub^ (1pm)

1st posted updated.

IF you guys want you can call and lock down the time for this group:

GregDan (1pm)
AMsmith61 (1pm)
Caa_Beat (1pm)
^dub^ (1pm)

Sounds good to me! I will give the Stonewall pro shop a call to schedule the tee time.

I'm good for an extra round on Friday. Anytime around 12-1, whatever works for others. I haven't met too many people from THP, so right now I'm a free agent for anyone looking to put together a Friday round.

I'd like to join up with you around 1 on Friday if you're up for it.

I'd like to join up with you around 1 on Friday if you're up for it.

Works for me, we'll see if we can get 2 others for a tee time.

Let us know if anyone is looking for a group!

Back