Cleveland Custom 588 11g weight

ttigges4

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm looking to purchase an 11 gram weight for my Cleveland Custom 588 driver. This weight is different from the Cleveland Classic weights, and I'm having a hard time finding one to purchase. Cleveland itself no longer produces them.

I'm looking to purchase an 11 gram weight for my Cleveland Custom 588 driver. This weight is different from the Cleveland Classic weights, and I'm having a hard time finding one to purchase. Cleveland itself no longer produces them. Anyone on here have one that they'd be willing to sell to me?

Thanks!

did you try to contact Cleveland directly? that Is how I got mine. I bought the 7 and 11 gram weights and ended up going back to the stock one.

did you try to contact Cleveland directly? that Is how I got mine. I bought the 7 and 11 gram weights and ended up going back to the stock one.

MPLefty, yes I contacted Cleveland directly and they said they no longer have them in stock and won't be getting any more of them. Any chance you'd want to sell me your 11G weight since you went back to the stock weight? I could Paypal you or whatever you'd prefer?

MPLefty, yes I contacted Cleveland directly and they said they no longer have them in stock and won't be getting any more of them. Any chance you'd want to sell me your 11G weight since you went back to the stock weight? I could Paypal you or whatever you'd prefer?

Unfortunately, I do not have it anymore, I sent it to another THPer that wanted to tinker with them

Unfortunately, I do not have it anymore, I sent it to another THPer that wanted to tinker with them

No worries, thanks anyway! If anyone else has an 11G weight, I'd be happy to purchase from them. Thanks!

have you tried led tape?

I'm hoping to cut my driver down 1.5 inches, and in order to keep the swing weight in line would need the 11G weight. I could do lead tape as a last resort, but 8Gs of lead tape on a club seems like a lot

Last edited:
Still hoping for a latch-ditch effort in case anyone missed this the last time I posted. Anyone have an 11G that they'd sell me? Thanks!

Back