What's in your dream bag?

TeeJay

Fairways and Greens.
Reaction score
Handicap
Title says it all, if you could assemble your dream bag what would it be? And what clubs would hold spots in it? I'll post mines soon, just adding to the discussion.

Driver and woods: either Callaway 815 or Cleveland classic Hybrid: Callaway 815 or Cleveland classic or Adams pro black. Irons: Miura 501mb,Callaway apex pro or Titleist MB. Wedges: Miura and Putters: Seemore mallets so many good ones to choose from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See signature.......

All I have to do is add a 54* Vokey and I'll have it !!! All Titleist

I couldn't really give you that answer, whatever is in my bag is exactly what I would want in it at that time. The only difference I would make is the bag itself and get either a Ping staff bag or last years Callaway BB staff bag.

My dream bag is whatever works for me. Other than a few upgrades to new wedges, maybe a driver and a hybrid I have a pretty good bag.

I dont know what's in it from year to year, but the logo on the outside is #TheGrandaddy

B9fNTxQCMAAluB2.jpg:large

A Seemore putter, but that won't happen unless I win one!

The one definite is the putter would be a SeeMore.

Pretty much what I'm playing with now. It all works, and the vast majority of the clubs were made specifically for me.

If we're talking about the dream bag, it's the Callaway Masters bag from the PGA Show this year. Still thinking about that one.

Already done. #TheGrandaddy bag was as complete as it gets.

09cd8aa32d184347fc83ebe6dffbe1ce.jpg

Pretty much what I'm playing with now. It all works, and the vast majority of the clubs were made specifically for me.

If we're talking about the dream bag, it's the Callaway Masters bag from the PGA Show this year. Still thinking about that one.

They had one at OCN last year from the Masters and I still wish I would of bought it, such a great looking bag.

They had one at OCN last year from the Masters and I still wish I would of bought it, such a great looking bag.

The Palmer/Masters one from last year was incredible. But this year's Masters bag is beyond belief.

My dream bag is in my signature

Here's a pipe dream!

915D2 16* Driver
V-Series Heavenwood
Srixon Z545 5-AW
Bridgestone J15 wedges
Piretti Putter

Just need to reshaft a couple things and it's this...

f49e71778b875d66b15f40439c67e80e.jpg

cc554d834544597221c94e318aed089a.jpg

1. Get a full bag fitting
2. Buy whatever is recommended

Tour issued everything.......

:alien:

My dream bag would be Wilson driver and 3 wood. Probably a utility iron or 2. Wilson FG Tour V4 irons to fill it out. Wilson Tour wedges, although I'm not sure what finish yet. Probably a Wilson Windy City putter. And before I know it, my dream will come true (or maybe my dream will be exceeded!)

~Rock

Srixon Z545 driver
Srixon F45 3 wood
Srixon H45 3 hybrid
Srixon U45 23* utility
Srixon Z545 5-PW
Cleveland Rotex 2.0 50/54/58 in chrome blue finish
Scotty Cameron circle T 3
All in my Graeme McDowell staffer

I have my dream bag. It contains every club that I want right now. I carry it all in my THP staff bag. I am proud to tell people what the bag is all about and I am over the top happy with the clubs I have in the bag. Once I add a new 4 wood, It will be the cats meow

Or:
R15 driver/3 wood/ 3 and 4 hybrid
RSi2 5-pw
Titleist SM5 50/54/58
Titleist circle t 3

Outside of a set of Honma clubs laying around the house.....I can't say there is much of anything that I would want to replace in my current bag.

Whatever is in my current bag at that time is my dream bag.

Back