2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, happy wife happy life. Love me some Cobra and THP.

Doh! Never thought about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys. I will be trying again tomorrow in hopes of joining you.

Solid! Was extremely nervous on this one. Good luck to everyone tomorrow who did not get a spot today.

Or will we see a twist?!

Nope, no twist in this one. While we wish we could have everybody come, this event costs so much to host, that it must stay flat at the 20 couples. We wish it was not this way, but have tried to be as up front as possible with everybody in regards to that heading in. We hate it, but the good news is that there are so many other great events, that if someone does not get into this one, they are not spoiled for the year.

Nope, no twist in this one. While we wish we could have everybody come, this event costs so much to host, that it must stay flat at the 20 couples. We wish it was not this way, but have tried to be as up front as possible with everybody in regards to that heading in. We hate it, but the good news is that there are so many other great events, that if someone does not get into this one, they are not spoiled for the year.

Definitely understandable! It's a crazy good deal for everything involved and I can't imagine everything that went into it. Hoping to be one of the remaining lucky 9!

FWIW, your name got pulled, not hers.

Not sure how I feel about that. The spa was starting to sound pretty good. Haha, just happy to be apart of this one and looks like I get to meet quite a few new faces.

Oh man.. 9 spots for tomorrow. This could get kinda close for comfort come tomorrow night.

Congrats

Congrats to the first 10, hoping we get picked so me & the Mrs can see you in the spa! wait, that didn't come out right...

congrats fellas!

Oh YES! Hang on while I go tell wifey she's about to get real familiar with my BirdieBall green.

I am traveling and for some reason Tapatalk isn't showing the 1st 10. Can some repost them for me?

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Good looking bunch! Congrats and enjoy

I am traveling and for some reason Tapatalk isn't showing the 1st 10. Can some repost them for me?

1st 10 Members
PhillyV
T0AD
Troyefl
Canes
Howzat
golf4life
tanker337
Bucketsofjoy
Jitzy
Golds

1st 10 Members
PhillyV
T0AD
Troyefl
Canes
Howzat
golf4life
tanker337
Bucketsofjoy
Jitzy
Golds
Thanks! Congrats y'all!!! Hoping for better luck tomorrow for me and my Bride!!

Plan B initiated...just in case. Won't be the same without THPers but will included sunshine and golf.

Here is to making it in tomorrow.

Word on the street is mrs PhillyV is a little excited for this one

Plan B initiated...just in case. Won't be the same without THPers but will included sunshine and golf.

We just had this convo as well. But tomorrow is another day and seems to be my lucky day as far as sign ups go.

#secondrounder

Word on the street is mrs PhillyV is a little excited for this one

A little? I can hear here in my apt 45 min away. Couldn't be happier for those two though. They need this!

WTF is a plan B, you have to expect to get in dang it, settling for less is something #TeamDev would do

Congrats folks, looking fwd to meeting you & the important half

Good luck to tomorrow's entrants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet! Wife and I are ecstatic and pumped for this event. The putting lessons start tonight hehe. Thank you THP and Cobra / Puma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back