Rouge MSI 110 Shaft Advice

billp

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi All,

Just wondering how these shafts play? I am looking at a 60g Reg version for my GBB (it is out of a DDB 2016 model). Just wondering if they are any good or should I stay clear?
I currently have the 50g Kuro Kage in Reg, and just want something a bit heavier for stability.

Just wondering what the flight and spin would be between the two of them?

Thanks.

My all time favorite shaft until project x made me the perfect shaft just for me.

I found it to be super stable, mid-high launch, mid spin, not a ton of pop but didn't penalize a smooth swing. The one I had was 110 msi silver 60 s flex that came stock from a titleist driver iirc. So not sure if it was after market. But I did love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're great shafts. I had no complaints with mine. That rogue silver 60 in R flex is a 67g shaft. So if you're looking for a little heavier, this would be a good option.

The Rogue shafts are one of my favorites. They tend to play pretty true to flex for me. I'm installing a 70 gram Rogue x flex in my new Z565 when it shows up hopefully tomorrow.

I've been happy with them. I've got one 60g S for a driver, and two 70g S for my fairways. Had the RIP before rogue.

Thanks all, appreciate the advice. Sounds like a good option to experiment with.

Back