All I can say is that Rick has gone full BA. You get one chance with him and then you're done. He's ended up in a place kind of like where Shane was, just took him a while to get there.

tumblr_ne4iornein1tskgapo1_500-the-walking-dead-season-5-best-memes.jpeg

My only thought when Beth died was, "Never bring a knife to a gun fight."

She made a stupid move and got killed for it. She didn't mean much to me anymore so it doesn't even phase me she is gone.

My only thought when Beth died was, "Never bring a knife to a gun fight."

She made a stupid move and got killed for it. She didn't mean much to me anymore so it doesn't even phase me she is gone.

I always thought her singing was annoying. It's sad because I was expecting to see a love quarrel between Beth, Daryl and Carol

So, I was a late addition to the party. I had never watched an episode before last month. I'm now finally all caught up and ready for February 8th.

What a crazy, crazy show. The characters are terrifying - I love that they've made the walkers almost an afterthought.

The only point in the show that I thought was a little weak and carried out too long was the series of episodes when the Governor was on the run. Could've tied up his role a lot quicker and more effectively. However, I think they learned from that a bit after seeing Terminus dispatched so quickly.

Only 16 days way from the show returning. I wonder who they will kill off next. According to the comic books, Glenn is next.

Spoiler alert

Spoiler alert

haha sorry. It's probably spoiler alert to the actor playing Glenn too. I guess these actors have no idea until they get the script.

haha sorry. It's probably spoiler alert to the actor playing Glenn too. I guess these actors have no idea until they get the script.

I have heard about that in the comics. With that said, I don't think he gets killed off soon. TWD kills off some semi-main characters, but they have yet to kill off a big-time main character, right? I think that Shane probably is the closest to this, but other than that, there is not really anyone they've killed off (and he had become a villainy character by the time he was offed). I think that Rick, Maggie, Glenn, Carl (ugh), Carol, Daryl, and Michonne are untouchable right now. Of course, I might be eating crow by the middle of next season.

Beth was a big shocker too me. Although she may not have been Grade A main character

Glen wont go yet. They don't have a strong enough character to take his place.

After Beth...if they kill off Glen, Maggie will shoot herself. Then...what's the point of watching the show?

Wife and I have binged Seasons 1-4 and successfully used the snow day yesterday to watch all 8 episodes of the first half of season 5 on OnDemand. Totally jacked for Sunday.

I saw a promo yesterday and noticed something.

The characters were all running around the woods firing weapons. I did not see the Priest, Noah, or the girl that ran with the Governor. Foreshadowing that they won't be around long? Or just that they aren't very important characters?

Regardless, I think the Priest gets it soon.

Starts again tonight. I forget where they left off so I'm going to watch the last of the marathon before we continue.

Starts again tonight. I forget where they left off so I'm going to watch the last of the marathon before we continue.
I'm doing the same thing

The mid season finale still gets me. Time for the mid season premier.

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

I'm so bummed. Get to my hotel for the night and no AMC channel. this sucks.

I'm ready!

Holly smokes!

I was not expecting such an intense episode right after the mid-season finale!

I'm trying not to mention too much so as not to reveal spoilers.

Neither was I! It was a very good episode though.

Awesome episode. They changed their style which I liked with flash forwards and such. Very good.

I really wasn't a fan of the episode. A lot of dragging out IMO.

Did anyone watch Talking Dead?

I really wasn't a fan of the episode. A lot of dragging out IMO.
It was more of a tribute episode than anything. Thats how they explained it on Talking Dead.

It was more of a tribute episode than anything. Thats how they explained it on Talking Dead.

I get that, but just get it over with, how you draw one out for some and not for others is bothersome to me. Just was not a fan.

Back