2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Really cool video about Olde Stonewall. This one is going to be simply amazing! Best of luck to everyone who enters tomorrow. Can't wait to tee it up with you guys.

[video=youtube;aXOUI-THTTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXOUI-THTTI[/video]

I wonder what the over is on watching this video before June 13th?

Man that's a beautiful course but tough!

We will be adding some more people to the field early this week. The wait list right now has 12 people on it, but not all are Albatross Club Members. We will wait until tomorrow to see if they join. From there we will announce how many will get in, etc.

I'm listening :clap:

Its coming...I swear.

I am anxiously awaiting this announcement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am anxiously awaiting this announcement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wishing you get in...had a blast last month hanging out...im sure it will be a blast again.

Okay boys and girls. The 1st post has been updated with info.
If you were on the wait list..AND AN ALBATROSS CLUB MEMBER...you are now in the event.

We have an even 60 in the field.

A new wait list will be started for those that sign up from here on out, and will fill in for anybody that might have to cancel.

60!!! pretty freaking awesome

Wow!!!! Congrats guys. THP does it again. #EventsForEveryone

Is 60 the largest THP event?

Woohoooo! thanks JB!

Holy Cow 60 THPers that is INCREDIBLE!

Using Tapatalk

Outstanding - This will become an epic event by the time it is all said and done- I can feel it!
JB/GG/441 - You are all fantastic!!

Wow 60 is huge!! Congrats to the guys getting in today

Oh man....SIXTY?! Shotgun start? Ha.

And...some of my favorite people on the planet are attending this. Now just to figure out the logistics.

Okay boys and girls. The 1st post has been updated with info.
If you were on the wait list..AND AN ALBATROSS CLUB MEMBER...you are now in the event.

We have an even 60 in the field.

A new wait list will be started for those that sign up from here on out, and will fill in for anybody that might have to cancel.

Thank you very much everyone. I am so pumped for this event.

Oh man....SIXTY?! Shotgun start? Ha.

And...some of my favorite people on the planet are attending this. Now just to figure out the logistics.

Lol 2 and a half hours to get everyone off the first tee. Can you imagine the gathering around the 18th green?? Someone tell the stonewall beer cart girls to be prepared!

Another announcement.
Due to the fact that there are so many people, we will be doing a Shotgun start for this one.

Another announcement.
Due to the fact that there are so many people, we will be doing a Shotgun start for this one.
#nailedit

Lol 2 and a half hours to get everyone off the first tee. Can you imagine the gathering around the 18th green?? Someone tell the stonewall beer cart girls to be prepared!

There goes that idea haha

No way!!!! YES!

Tons of NY reps in this one

Another announcement.

That is awesome, but no first tee jitters!

Congrats to the additional 10! This is shaping up to be an epic event.

2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Gonna take this to the travel thread sorry

Back