2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only wife who has stalked this thread since day 1? First of all, THANK YOU beyond words to the THP Gods who made this happen. You have absolutely no idea how much we (I) appreciate being selected for such an amazing event! PhillyV and I have definitely had a stressful couple of years, and being able to relax by a pool while he gets to enjoying golf with a bunch a good people is just what we need. Cannot wait to become a true THP wife and see what all this goodness is about! PS - those who do make it, I like wine. I hope your wives do too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only wife who has stalked this thread since day 1? First of all, THANK YOU beyond words to the THP Gods who made this happen. You have absolutely no idea how much we (I) appreciate being selected for such an amazing event! PhillyV and I have definitely had a stressful couple of years, and being able to relax by a pool while he gets to enjoying golf with a bunch a good people is just what we need. Cannot wait to become a true THP wife and see what all this goodness is about! PS - those who do make it, I like wine. I hope your wives do too.

Just remember to pace yourself and make it to that fantastic buffet!

Happy for you two!!!

Have you figured out who you are taking? Surely you are bringing someone other than Philly.

Have you figured out who you are taking? Surely you are bringing someone other than Philly.

Johnny Manziel

This is great, my wife just came out again and said how much she's looking forward to this. I can't wait to meet everyone.

For those sitting here reading the excitement...
#StayStrong
#OrHideInaHoleUntilTomorrow

PS - those who do make it, I like wine. I hope your wives do too.

If we make it, Shelly LOVES wine

For those sitting here reading the excitement...
#StayStrong
#OrHideInaHoleUntilTomorrow

It's tough that's for sure. Sending good vibes your way sir!

It's tough that's for sure. Sending good vibes your way sir!

I'm staying positive...already visualizing my name on that list right now.

Along with a few others...

I'm staying positive...already visualizing my name on that list right now.

Along with a few others...

In or not, I'm excited for the people that are in the event already. The SO's are going to have a blast and everyone involved is in for a real treat.

The Gaylord Palms is an outstanding resort and in my top 3 hotels in all of Orlando

Last but not least.. That course is going to have a lot of wives asking their husbands why they're crying after Saturday's round. It's an incredibly tough golf course when they sharpen its teeth.

Congrats for everyone that got in!
It's going to be special.

Congrats to the first 10 couples in!

Congratulations, guys! Hope my wife and I get to join y'all tomorrow. :D

Congratulations, guys! Hope my wife and I get to join y'all tomorrow. :D

Did you sign up today? Or saving it for tomorrow?

My wife said yay she loves wine

Tell Mrs. Jitzy we can be friends

Is there any truth to the rumor that Philly drove you to drinking?

Is there any truth to the rumor that Philly drove you to drinking?

Yes sir, especially on Sunday's when I have to hear all the Johnny Manziel madness.

If wine is code for gin than Mrs. Whozat is in.

Yes sir, especially on Sunday's when I have to hear all the Johnny Manziel madness.

You need lessons on how to get him quiet? Here ya go.

Next time he rants just say

"You know very little. You were ranting about Trent Richardson this and Trent Richardson that. Its time you realize they stink, Browns fans are strange and to learn your place as my bartender. Now pour me a drink and make it rain".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back