Final Contest - 2015 #TheKing w/ Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
58984674.jpg

Looks like time has expired, so here is my very unofficial tally of entries for this one.

#TeamChad: 28 separate posters entered, with a total of 87 entries. 15 people got all 4 entries in; 5 people had 3 entries; 4 people had 2 entries; and the other 4 only got 1 entry in.

#TeamHarry: 21 separate posters entered, with a total of 65 entries. 12 people got all 4 entries in; 4 people had 3 entries; nobody had 2 entries; and the other 5 only got 1 entry in.

Good luck everyone. Really looking forward to seeing who the last 4 in are, but especially the last two who will get to participate in the overthrow for #TeamChad.

Good luck everyone, I'm sure this will be one wild ride!

Looking at BigSky's tally the smart play is still #TeamChad

Good luck folks!! :)

Good luck gentlemen! Can't wait to see who gets the Final four!

Gird em up folks as this is about to get real! :bomb:

Good luck everybody!

Good luck everyone!

So excited for the next four!!!! This event is constantly on my brain. My XR research has been on overload. Finally figured out what the colors and design remind me of.... Something I saw on the back of a BMW :)

Could it be Wonderful Wednesday tomorrow? Time will tell.

There will be a few very happy THPers in a few hours. :fingers-crossed:

is it wednesday yet?

good luck to everyone tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing who all is going and set up that travel thread lol. This is going to be awesome! #ImWithHarry

Good luck tomorrow guys. Winners are really in for a treat in May!

For sure tomorrow? Or are we hoping? :)

And the suspense builds!! Good luck!

Sheesh now I've got #TheKing and #TheGrandaddy on my brain. Hard to get homework done :p

Well, it's Wednesday morning.....

If the rumors are correct @HarryArnettCG will soon know who the 6 THPers are that will end his reign.

Well, it's Wednesday morning.....

If the rumors are correct @HarryArnettCG will soon know who the 6 THPers are that will continue his reign.

FIFY buddy :smile-big:

FIFY buddy :smile-big:

Beat me to it, Scott. Good luck everyone. Not sure today is the day, but just in case.

#ImWithHarry

Nerve racking for sure! Here's hoping it comes soon. Looking forward to welcoming competitors to both sides :)

Good luck everyone. Looking forward to seeing our teams completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back