Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Go Midwest , we have the best ...........

Farms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did someone say regions?

http://www.tufts.edu/alumni/magazine/fall2013/features/up-in-arms.html

upinarms-map-large.jpg
Those regions were represent a Deep South cake walk!

chicken wings, gnesee beer, four losses in superbowls, no Stanley cup, we measure snow in feet not inches, but western new York has some of the best damn golfers at THP, we might even reach out to indy and bring back amsmith61 for this one!

you had me at everything but Genesse(i do pickup what you are putting down). i can't turn my back on my new home otherwise i would be privileged to joing the WNY group.

Is this thread a little more happy today? :act-up:

Go Midwest , we have the best ...........

Farms?

No food without Farms. I'm pretty positive everyone here likes food.

will be interesting how the regions are broken down

*obligatory PA rules post*

Ehhh, not much of PA representing on THP anymore. Maybe I can be adopted by Ohio or NY. I'm technically closer to OH. SOMEONE LOVE ME.

You're half Atlantan at this point. Might as well just move down here.

Is it odd that I find it easier to smack talk my own state than the ones that border us?

Well, except for maybe Illinois.

will be interesting how the regions are broken down

Agreed. Northeast or New England? Those could mean two different things. Very interested to see how this gets put together.

Is it odd that I find it easier to smack talk my own state than the ones that border us?

Well, except for maybe Illinois.

MN is getting a nice little core going. I think you guys could reach 8 possibly.

MN is getting a nice little core going. I think you guys could reach 8 possibly.
Is it regional or state, or still up in the air?
missouri is not big on numbers but we do have 4 AC members in springfield now :)

Where does South Dakota fit in? Whoever gets me is going to be damn lucky that's all I got to say!

missouri is not big on numbers but we do have 4 AC members in springfield now :)

Its far bigger than you think. I bet you have over 100 members in the state and over 25 that have posted in the last 90 days. And I am being very conservative. I just think people dont realize how many members are here. They just may not be all that active events wise.

What if a state has enough players to field two teams?

Where is South Dakota? :act-up:

Anyone region with that guy in it is legit.

So does MI have a full 8 already?

Then that captain might have some angry members on their hands. :alien:

Well vman has a tough job since he volunteered :D

Its far bigger than you think. I bet you have over 100 members in the state and over 25 that have posted in the last 90 days. And I am being very conservative. I just think people dont realize how many members are here. They just may not be all that active events wise.
Very true, I was just thinking active event wise. Hopefully many of the show me staters try to get in the KC event :)

Between KC and STL, I think there are a fair number of THP people. I seem to recall meeting more than a few Missouri residents at the Branson event a couple of years ago, and I think the Missouri member population has grown pretty well since then.

Where does South Dakota fit in? Whoever gets me is going to be damn lucky that's all I got to say!

I was personally hoping Iowa would claim you. Certainly, if you take states out of the equation, you are 'midwest.'

~Rock

Back