Srixon Z F45 Fairway Wood, Z H45 Hybrid, and Z U45 Utility Preview

I got it from the Bay

nice. looking forward to your thoughts. i am still undecided in which direction i am going and which oem.

Just received an email from Global Golf that the Srixon U45 is on back order and my order will ship from Srixon at the beginning of APRIL

APRIL?!?!

Sorry to hear this man. That really stinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought the u45 18* to go with my 20* u45. These clubs are absolutely outstanding. They look great at address especially with the mirrored back finish. You don't notice the larger backing of the club at all. They are also very hot off the face. I have always played a 2 iron in the bag for off the tee on tight par 4's and this is the best 2 iron I have ever used! What a great club. Now I need to get the Z 745 Driver and I'll be set for the year.

Last edited:
Have a 3 hybrid on order
Contemplating replacement for my 4 hybrid
How does the 545 4 iron stack up vs u 45 vs 4 hybrid

i haven't hit the u45 or 4h yet but I found the 4i pretty easy to hit, which has been along time since I played a 4i

Got mine. Got this...

image.jpg1_zpssu4upmsp.jpg

image.jpg2_zps4nah9sqt.jpg

To be reshafted with this

image.jpg3_zpsxayleluu.jpg

That's a beautiful club right there

Got mine. Got this...

image.jpg1_zpssu4upmsp.jpg

image.jpg2_zps4nah9sqt.jpg

To be reshafted with this

image.jpg3_zpsxayleluu.jpg

That's a gorgeous sleek high launching blade like creature right there

What a gorgeous club, looking forward to your thoughts

Thanks guys. I will reshaft it tonight. Probably won't get around to hitting it till this weekend. To be honest, I think this may replace my 5 iron instead of my Xhot 4 hybrid. So I will go 3 hybrid, 4 hybrid, this, then 6-pw.

Done. Can't wait to try this puppy out

image.jpg1_zpsmusd5bkq.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsk7vhbxhy.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsgyykkerm.jpg

Have a f45 3 wood and h45 &3 hybrid
Both sensational clubs much longer and easier to hit than anything tried previously
Was trying to decide between the u45 23 and the 4 hybrid
Had good hit out today
The 4 hybrid was easier to hit and flew 7-10 meters further
Love the srixon woods / hybrid
They don't seem to be getting as much love as the irons but they work wonderfully well for me
I am mi d handicapper and the 3 wood is so forgiving and the mishits lose very little
The good ones are sensational
Having fit out on the driver 545 soon

Hit mine for the first time today, and is now in the marketplace. I think these drive irons are definitely not for me.

Just goes to show how so many clubs can be so different for people. I LOVE, absolutely love the u45. So much that I ordered 18 degree to go along with the 20 and 23. Also ordered extra 20 and 23. I'll be pulling the shafts from those and installing in apex UT. The heads may hit the marketplace

Keep me in mind for the 20 degree head. I'd be very interested

Back